Oleda Baker & Company , Inc.

THEY DO NOT HONOUR THEIR REFUND POLICY, Personnel is dishonest. they make up the rules. Personnel needs anger management counseling. They kept several hundred dollars of mine, would not honor my return with a return authorization number, said they did not agree to the order. 2 other friends of mine discontinued buying from them as well. Oleda will not return a call she just lets her one main person destroy her business, who uses other products herself, not Oleda's and told me which ones not to buy. However, since the company offers no way to get to anyone else you are at the mercy of her one main personnel. i will not buy online again, DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY

Hello,

My name is Angelina from Oleda and company. Even though it has been over 4 years, we would love to be able to help you out with this issue you had.

I am sorry to hear that you had such a negative experience with customer service. We value our customers above all else! Oleda is still very active in her company and always honors the 30 day money back guarantee, though we have very little requests for refunds.

We promise to honor your request for a refund, even now, if you contact us directly at service@***.com. In the meantime, take very good care of yourself, no one can do it like you can!

Location Broken Arrow, Oklahoma

Category Cosmetics and Toiletries See above

The nameless person above is out right untruthful. Beside we are not in Oklahoma and we do not sell Toiletries.

My 40 year old company has an A1 rating for business in general. There are two women we do not allow to buy from us over the years.

They several times use up most of the product then send it back for a refund.

Oleda Baker CEO

View more comments (1)
ID
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma

Kelly Van Gogh - Dishonest Company

THEY DO NOT HONOUR THEIR REFUND POLICY, THEY HAVE ADDED RULES NOT IN WRITING. Spoke with three different customer service persons all were rude because i told them the rules they cited were not in the terms of service. Supervisor would not speak with me nor return my call. i am a 40 year administrative professional myself and was not beligerent or angry just wanted to request my guaranteed refund. SOONER OR LATER SOMEONE WILL BE ABLE TO AFFORD TO SUE THEM AND THEN WHO WANTS TO BUY FROM THEM THEN. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY unless it is worth throwing away your money.

Just got off the phone with Mary and her "supervisor" Barbara. This company has a good product.

The service is horrible. There website functions to skip/delay shipments does not function properly, though I was told repeatedly by Barbara that it was my fault. The "system" will only allow there people to do certain things and apparently assisting the customer properly is not one of them. I had requested to skip a shipment and change the frequenct, it came anyway.

Ok, no problem, I called to have them change it. I was assured the frequency was changed and that I would not receive the next one in Nov as requested. Guess what, Nov ship is on its way, card already charged. Still my fault because "the system"....

Here is the kicker. You cannot speak to a person in billing. Nope you must send a fax. If you don't have a fax, you will have to take time out of your day to find a business that you can pay to send a fax.

I have no confidence that this is going to be resolved, but my next call will be to credit card company to report the unauthorized billing.

I wonder if Kelly knows her customer svc people do not have a "system" that allows them to service the customer properly, that the attitude of the supervisor is blame the customer, the system, etc and offer no assistance what so ever in getting the charges removed and there is no person to talk to about the charges. Way to Gogh Kelly.

I had watched the hsn promotion of kelly van gogh hair color...I tried to order the bright red brown and it sold out in a matter of minutes......will you be sending more to hsn and if not where can I purchase at the 29.95 price.

Dear Giorgio,

I apologize for any miscommunication on our part. I am not sure who you spoke with but this is not how we do business. I would definitely like to speak with you regarding this matter and make this right.

We do honor our refund policy. If you would like to discuss this further, please email me at info@***.com so we can get this matter settled to your satisfaction.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,