Attorney Dan Newlin's reply to:

Attorney Dan Newlin - Car accident

Dear Ms. Vandenende, I received your review and I’d like to set a time to meet with you in person. I am available to meet you at your home or at our office. We strive to do great things for all of our clients. I would like to meet with you to discuss your case. I have reviewed the facts of your case and I look forward to meeting you. Please email me Dan@newlinlaw.com so we can schedule a time to talk. Thank you, attorney Dan Newlin
ID
Service
Attorney Dan Newlin Personal Injury Attorney

I will just like to say i am disatified with how my case was handled. Let me start with how first i got back 60.00 yes 60.00 after all was said and done.

The lawyer came to my home saying oh yea this is a good case had me go to a chiropractor i had no tranportation becauae my car was loss in the crash so i had to rent a car. The lawyer said i needed to go to them to make a case. i am out of thousands with a baby no car no money from my loss but I beat Dan Newlin got his money out of it all. How can a big company like that do a alrrady poor person like that and sleep at night.

There was not comunication from the lawyer untill i called to check and i was told oh we closed your case and sent out your check of 60.00 when all was done they got me back money i never saw i am so disappoint in this whole thing that was not even my fault but i got punished for it! I should have been told bye the lawyer up front that it was not a good case and i would have not been out of money and in debt!