FULCO - Subscription fulfillment center

I paid for a subscription to a magazine (The Horse Backstreet Choppers) for 2 years and after 1 year the magazine stopped my subscription, even though I prepaid for 2 years. I contacted Jim Duffy at fulcoinc.com to obtain information from them that my payment went directly to the magazine. They sent me a copy of my payment but did not provide ma any information that my payment went directly to the magazine. I tried to e-mail Jim Duffy the next day, but my email account had been blacklisted by them and my email was rejected. I find it disappointing that a company like fulcoinc.com is willing to accept your payments, but when there is a problem with a subscription that was paid thru them, they then "Blacklist" you and will have nothing to do with you or will do anything to help you recover the money that was processed by them as a payment to one of their magazines.
ID
Service
Fulco Billing Service
Reason of review
subscription payment and magazine subscription
Loss
Preferred solution
assistance from them to recover monies I paid thru them to The Horse Backstreet Choppers magazine

The Horse BackStreet Choppers - Cheated out of 1 year subscription

I paid for a 2 year subscription and after one year, they just stopped mailing me the magazine. I called repeatedly and they never returned my call. I checked with the Michigan Attorney General's office and they made contact with the magazine who said they found about 11,000 invalid subscribers and they did not receive my payment, but the subscription service said the account with the funds went directly to the magazine. So it looks like they had a problem with one of their agents/subscription services and are not taking responsibility for their agent's actions. They owe me a refund for the year of the subscription they did not send me. The A/G's Office tried two other times to get them to respond but they just refused to answer or resolve the problem. I even have a record showing that I did have a valid subscription.

I also lost my subscription, after having them for many years. If the company went broke and couldn't fulfill their end of the bargain, then just say so.

All we got was silence.

No thanks, go to *** kiss my butt, nothing. Just man up and tell the people that you screwed the truth.

ID
Product
The Horse Backstreet Choppers Subscription
Cons
  • Paying for subscription and didnt get a magazine
  • Paid for 2 yr subscription and did not get magazine after 1 yr
Reason of review