Verified Reviewer

VitalChek - Never received product or refund

VitalChek - Never received product or refund
Tried several times to get my order via email with customer service, sent the needed information 3 times!!! Finally told them to give a refund, at first they said they were going to send itno refund. I contacted again for refund I received no response still no refund or the documents I ordered.. Ill take a loss, dont have time or effort to continue to fool with these folks anymore. WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE!!!

User's recommendation: Don’t order from this company!!!

#2198875

We are sorry to hear you had difficulties with your order and never received your refund. Please contact us so we can assist you.

The quickest way to reach us is by private message at Facebook.com/VitalChek. You will usually get a response in a matter of minutes. You can also email vitals.customerservice@vitalchek.com.

I have also sent you a private message through this platform. Please respond with your order number and I will forward it on to a customer service specialist for review.

ID
Louisville, Kentucky
Cons
  • And no refund
  • Unable to cancel order that has not even processed
  • Lack of communication via email or phone
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution