Floor liners, seat covers and window deflectors delivered on time. I found when I opened floor liners I had 2 passenger side liners and nothing for Drivers side. Driver side window deflector installed, when window was rolled up deflector cracked, I removed the broken...
Product
Weathertech Car Deflector
Reason of review
Bad quality

Update by user Feb 07, 2014

Nissan customer service contacted me. The conversation went like this.

Nissan: We are very sorry sir but this is a dealership issue and you must take it up with them.

Me: so your not going to help me?

Nissan: I'm very sorry sir, but that isn't what I said, your putting words in my mouth

Me: Are you going to help me?

Nissan: I'm very sorry sir but we can't do anything, this is a dealership issue4 and you would have to talk to the dealer Me: so your not going to help me? Nissan: Sir, that isn't what I said

Original review posted by user Jan 30, 2014
Purchased a certified used 2009 Sentra Fe+ from dealership in Nov. 2012 with 17000 on the odometer. Since that time it has been returned for repairs to the hood after it was found to have been damaged in a previous accident that dealership denies knowledge of. Initially agreed to pay for half but after no communication from dealership or body shop during the 2 week odyssey trying to get it scheduled, and then get it back from body shop, I complained and the repair was done at dealership cost. Now, 49000 miles on the car and I am replacing the front suspension one part at a time, initially it was the stabilizer links and now the control arms need to be replaced. The driver side window switch also needs to be replaced. In 1 year, with a car that has not yet traveled 50000 miles the car has had or needs repairs in excess of $1200. I have since purchased my own car fax and indeed the Certified Used car I purchased was in an accident in Oct. 2011 that according to car fax, required the car be towed. When I purchased the car the dealership presented it to me as in Excellent Condition. I have spoken with the dealership numerous times and they deny knowledge of the accident, and further state they do not run Car Fax or any history checks on a Certified used car, even though they provide a Car Fax guarantee. The dealership is willing to invest half the cost of repairs which just happens to be the amount any other garage in Elyria would charge to do the repairs. I do not believe the added cost of purchasing a Nissan Certified vehicle buys you anything. Even with the added cost you should still approach the purchase as if the dealership is going to take advantage of you. I have contacted Nissan USA, they also deny the Car Fax report of previous damage and have since told me it is between me and the dealership, they can offer me no assistance. I have filed a claim against Abraham Nissan with Nissan USA and I further plan on reporting this incident to the BBB as well as exploring my rights with the State Attorney General and the Ohio BMV. I personally will not consider any Abraham car dealership or Nissan Product in the future and I am sincerely unhappy that I ever came into contact with the company or the dealership. Further exploration on DealerRater.com, Edmunds.com and Yelp reinforce the shady practices of this dealership and Car company.
Featured
Village Of Sheffield, Ohio
Loss

Lyndhurst Luggage And Shoe Repair - Lyndhurst Luggage, Luggage Sales and Repairs, Cleveland, OH will destroy your property

Update by user Dec 01, 2011

12/2011 update Now telling BBB and OH state attorney generals office they repair all kinds of Hockey equipment and mine was just wore out, that\'s why the repairs didn\'t work. So they don\'t have the tools or equipment by their own admission but they repair the hockey equipment all the time?

Update by user Nov 26, 2011

Angie\'s list contacted them about dispute resolution, no one thought it important enough to get back to Angie\'s list, they are now in what Angie\'s list calls the penalty box.

Original review posted by user Oct 25, 2011
CCM vector 04 Goalie skates. Lace eye gourmets pulling out and shredding shoe laces. Left at LYNDHURST LUGGAGE & SHOE REPAIR for repair, told it would take two weeks. 4 weeks later, numerous phone calls and excuses and after waiting in shop for 90 minutes skates returned. Lace eye gourmets do not appear to be correct but can't prove it. First time skates worn all eye pull out causing laces to split and pull into leather boot. Returned to shop, stating they do not have the equipment or tools to repair the skates, refund given with apology. I am now left with a $200 pair of goalie skates that are worthless. Now, after contact with the BBB they state they don't have the tools or the equipment to repair them but if I bring them back in they'll "look at them". Drop off items to these people at your own risk.
Cleveland, Ohio
Peoplesmart's reply to:

Peoplesmart - People Smart record search

Thank you for your correspondence to PissedConsumer.com dated February 22, 2011. Your concerns were forwarded to PeopleSmart.com for review and response.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused with respect to this matter. Unfortunately, I am unable to locate an account for you; however, based upon the information submitted in your inquiry, I am able to provide some insight in regard to your purchase. A basic membership with PeopleSmart.com entitles you to access to the leading people search database, basic contact and landline phone lookups, email and social network lookups, and sex offender and inmate records lookups. Premium Reports are not included with this membership. A Contact Report, Reverse Phone Report, Work Information Report, or Background Report is only available for individual purchase.

I appreciate you reaching out to us. If you require clarification on any of the issues raised, please feel free to contact us directly at 888-694-1992.
ID

Paying them for information is a rip off. You get only a minimum of information for a lot of money, and then lots of come ons to spend more money for more information.

Avoid this site, it is a rip off. Thirty Five dollar unlimited search got me only names and city, state. alive or not. addresses, emails, phone numbers and any other information required that I spend even more money.

Extremely dis satisfied with this site and getting my money back.

Hundred word minimum here is a bit much also. do dah do dah do dah do dah do