Update by user Mar 05, 2019

An update to my originally. I finally got my refund back but only partially because there's a restocking fee of 40% for items that are over $20.

It is written in the policy on their website, so I will abide by it.

I am just putting it here in case anyone miss reading their policy carefully (like I did) before making purchase. From an ethic perspective, I think I should get a full refund along with the return shipping refunded simply because I did not receive the genuine Lego set that was described and shown on their website.

Original review posted by user Feb 23, 2019
Beware of this company. I recently made a purchase from this company for an item called "Lego NINJAGO Movie Temple Of Airjitzu 70751 building kit". From a normal consumer perspective, I expected to get an original genuine Lego set since it was advertised as a Lego set with a legitimate Lego set number and images. However, what I got from this company was a much smaller version of this so-called Lego set that is from China. Usually a Lego brick has Lego logos all over the studs, but not the set I got. The set that I got didn't even come with the original box.It actually came with an instruction booklet that has the name "LEZI NINJA Masters of Spinjitzu". This company has already changed the name of the item to "Temple Of Airjitzu Building Kit" and removed the word "Lego" and the official Lego Set Number "70751" from their website at the time of this writing after I had an email conversation with them. However, the product images on their website are still the official Lego set when I didn't actually got that in the mail. Absolutely shady, and they wouldn't even pay me back for shipping the item back to them.
ID
Product
Lego Temple Of Airjitzu Model Building Kit
Reason of review
Product received not as advertised