Glamour Lace Wigs - Hair network.com -- Does not answer emails or deliver services as promised.

I was a pretty pleased customer of The Hair Network until last summer. I thought I was the only one who didn't receive the service promised until just a few minutes ago when reading the blogs on this site. I bought 3 full lace units from this company and was rather pleased with the quality and delivery time. One day I decided to order another unit and asked a few questions about it. Cathy told me what the price of the unit would be and I decided to order it. Then, no more emails, no more answers, no more contact. It's like she just dropped off the face of the earth! After 10 emails, I finally sent her an email telling her that if she was no longer in business to please let me know so I could stop emailing, but as of this date hasn't heard anything. What kind of professionalism is that?!? Now, I'm scared to even TRY to order anything from this company. I've been looking for another who can service my hair needs. What's going on here? Does anyone know??? I can understand if she is no longer in service, but to just drop a customer without any type of response kinda let me know that my business wasn't really appreciated to start with. I know some others have been scammed and I can say I'm glad I didn't lose money with her in this instance, but I'm glad to finally find out Cathy isn't the responsible vendor I thought her to be. Glad I found out in time!!! Wish all of you the best in getting what is owed to you.

Wow I have no horror story regarding Cathy M Nedd, but have found that she is currently being sued cause of action Conversion Diversity case no 2:2012cv12703 Michigan East case First Student Inc vs Cathy M Nedd. She certainly does get around.

i wanna return my wig that i order from glamourlace wigs that wig is *** and my mother inlaw pay alot of money for it they dont answer there phone and you have to wait for days before they reply to an email so friggin sad!

View more comments (1)