Rodan And Fields - Frustrated

The customer service agent directed me on how to cancel my “services” but I am VERY upset that I’ve been charged for something I haven’t been using for over a year. There was no communication that I was being changed every month and the consultant that recruited me never told me I needed to send in any forms so I thought my CRP cancellation covered it. This is a total scam and I am going to be sure to tell people about it.

Almost all mlm's require autoship to get a discount and almost ALL reps will leave that part out. It's usually in small writing somewhere that you're agreeing to auto shipments or reps want to sign you up themselves,so you won't see that little tidbit of info.

My advice is just don't buy from ANY mlm's. No reputable company makes people continue to get items every month just to get a sale price.

That would be like me ordering a pair of jeans from American Eagle, but having to agree to buy a pair every month, just to get that one pair that's on sale. Like I said,only shady mlm companies use this practice and they teach their reps not to tell customers because they know that people don't like auto ship.

could not get into my online account for several days to change stop shipment of recurring order. My personnel rep couldn't get into my account either.

Took to long to get someone to respond. They charged my card and shipped my order anyway. Now I have to pay ship it back and interest on the charge. Not happy, products don't work for me.

After a year of using lash boost. My lashes are going backwards, and redefine makes me breakout.

View more comments (1)