Lumfile.com file server non support

I purchased a 30 day premium account for Lumfile.com file service. The download speeds are sporadic, with long stretches were they bottom out around 50kb/sec. By comparison, download speeds when I use depositfiles, hotfile, or mediafire free accounts are typically about three times faster, and using a Rapidshare premium account I consistently average around 1mb/sec. I've submitted three requests for support over the past few days without any acknowledgement or response from Lumfile. The support page has a "check ticket status" feature, but I've never been provided with a tracking identification after submitting a supoort request.

I have paid 10,81 EUR to lumfile for premium account..when i go and login to download any files it say to become premium account holder..there is no customer service for this..i opened ticket once and no response..again it says i have exceeded the ticket creation..

This is absolutely ridiculous..

I had the same problem with their download speeds and I've been waiting for over a week for any kind of customer service replies. How did you delete your account?

I can't find that option. I paid for 1 month's worth of premium and I know they charge recurring payments, I dont want to give this *** company any more money.

I was a Sucker! to pay lumfile.com through Avangate a lifetime subscription. I was able to access once with the account ID and Password that was provided to me in response by Avangate.

After that when I access lumfile.com it does not recognize my Account ID/E-Mail ID/Password. I must have opened at least 4-5 separate support tickets with Lumfile within past 2 weeks. I have yet not received any response from them. Avanagate walked away and say they are not responsible.

These are scam / cyber robbers. Please! DO NOT PAY THESE FOLKS YOUR CREDIT CARD or DIME. Send them directly to FBI.

*** terrible services

delete my account before expiry date

View more comments (3)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

CVS Pharmacy refuses refund on filling error

I manage the prescriptions for my 82 year old mother, including the copay that averages around $500.00 per month for her daily meds. Her doctor called in a non-routine script for severe pain recently, and I went to the CVS in Ardmore, PA that has exclusively handled her orders for over a decade. When I arrived home, I realized that the pharmacy tech had given me the someone else's order, even though I clearly stated her name, birth date, and spelled out her name before checking out. When I returned to the store, he insisted that I was to blame, as if after ten years I suddenly forgot my last name. He refunded the cost of the initial purchase and gave me a package with the correct name, but when I arrived home, I saw that he had given me 90 tabs of an anti-anxiety medication she takes. The problem was the dosage was wrong, and I had just picked up a month's supply of the correct dosage less than 24 hours earlier. He then told me that he couldn't issue refunds on prescriptions that had be removed from the store, apparently it didn't matter that the dosage was wrong and a red flag should have gone up when I tried to explain that a full refill was dispensed a day earlier. He managed to get the right order the third time. I'm taking the $6,000.00 per year copay and the corresponding tab covered by her insurance to Rite Aid. The duplicate refill of the wrong dosage that I was forced to pay for will be reported to the PA Attorney General's Office, because I'm fairly certain that dispensing it without special authorization is illegal.

You are right, that should have been handled totally different. I used to work as a pharmacy technician for CVS, and Rite Aid.

when you are given the wrong medication, it is totally the pharmacy's fault. they are violating the HIPPA privacy act by giving you someone elses private information. It is unfortunate, but this happens occasionally, and it very well shouldnt.

When you got the 90 pills, the only way this could happen is if the doctor writes the prescription out for #90 pills. if you dont request just to fill for 30, they will automatically fill for what the doctor ordered.

And he was right about one thing, CVS or any pharmacy can not take back prescriptions that had already left the store, because, they would have to get rid of the remaining 60 pills (and they lose money from that). they can not give someone else the same pills because (not saying you did but) you or someone else may tamper with the drugs. talk about a big lawsuit. What they should have done tho, the most logical thing to do was to *** the bullet because now that, oh, 75 dollars or something they could have lost, doesnt hold a candle to the 500 a month they will be losing now that you have switched pharmacies.

i do hope you get better service with rite aid. i personally liked working for rite aid much better than CVS.

Filesonic filehosting fraud

I purchased a 30 day premium account with Filesonic. Rather than gaining access to unlimited downloads without time or size restrictions, I've rarely been able to access and download any of the files, and when I could do so I have never been able to download more than one file at a time. Filesonic Support responded to my initial inquiries saying I should clear my cookies and cache and reboot before trying again, but this failed to resolve the problem. After my second attempt to fix the issue using the instructions they provided, all subsequent inquiries have been ignored by Filesonic Customer Service. My 30 day account expires in 9 days, and clearly they have no intention of addressing this issue. I've contacted the support team for premium accounts almost daily, and they're obviously not bothered by taking someone's money and ignoring them when they don't deliver. Don't *** away money on this service,

I went on their site and I do not know how I found, after 6 months, that they activated on PayPal a monthly automatic paymenst of 9 dollars

I never did that permission! Now after having finally received an email fro PayPal I blocked this automatic payment in their favour. Thieves!

Filesonic support will not respond to your emails.

Same exact story. I was ripoff by filesonic too.

They have the audacity to pretend there is a customer service looking into our complaints.

It's the same form letter for everyone!

I have Filesonic Premium Account for 90 day.But after 1 and half day, i have not access my premium account .My login id and password and email was changed .Don't working...I think My account was hacked ..I emailed to Filesonic Customer support.I send many email.but Don't replay to Filesonic Helpdesk ..

It's *** Customer Services ...

I have lost my 25$ ...

My account is not access by me...

I purchased a 30 day trial . recieved no acess its day 2 and no change.

asked for the voucher since i paid but did not recieve acess.

be warry .

i paid with a prepaid visa thank god or i would have been up shi* creek without a paddle. :?

dont buy filesonic.i cant download any file.always server disconnect.

filesonic totally sucks.i bought premium.i am not getting full speed.server always disconnect after downloading a file.i am *** up.dont buy filesonic account.

Never buy a filesonic account. I am experiencing the exact same problems as previously mentioned as well as all the other users on the jddownloader forums.I also have a fileserve account.No problems with them so far so good.I dont get high-speed or parrallels with my filesonic premium account.It definiteley seems to be a scam to me dont waste your money please people.

Never buy a filesonic account. I am experiencing the exact same problems as previously mentioned as well as all the other users on the jddownloader forums.I also have a fileserve account.No problems with them so far so good.I dont get high-speed or parrallels with my fileserve premium account.It definiteley seems to be a scam to me dont waste your money please people.

View more comments (21)
ID
#221927 Review #221927 is a subjective opinion of poster.