Rodan And Fields - Product doesn't work, won't refund $700 of unopened product

I fell for the pictures/reviews myself. Tried 2 rounds of Redefine and Reverse at $350 each. Tried for 2 months, NO RESULTS. Worse, I am STILL TRYING to get $700 in refunds on 2 different returns, unopened regimens, returned 3 months ago. Starts with "We didn't receive either of those back", then I provide both tracking numbers proving they certainly did receive them back. Then "We'll look into it" but I don't hear back. Then "Are you doing a chargeback? We can't process this, it says you are doing a chargeback" (I wasn't). Then "We will process this now" then "If you don't hear back from us, maybe you should just do a chargeback", then "We are sending you a check now" and still no check 2 weeks later. My last call Friday for a status update was told "I don't have access to that information, I will call you back today after I research it", and shocking... no call. About 10 calls & emails since November and I'm out $700 and the product. I suspect many fake reviews, mostly from other multi-level pyramid sellers. When I tried to review on Amazon, it blocked reviews because of too many "unusual review patterns", and I notice reviews are turned off on their Facebook. SCAM.

If you’ve purchased through a third party such as Amazon, you are no longer able to get the mo eye back guarantee. Your products may be tampered with and they’re not directly from the source .

@Anonymous

I purchased DIRECTLY from Rodan and Fields. I did not purchase on Amazon, just went there to leave a product review and found that R+F are vigilant about getting reviews removed for a variety of reasons.

My review was removed because I described the customer service and not only the product. Anyone can review a product on Amazon even if you didn't buy it there; if you buy it there, your review will say "Verified Purchase".

@Anonymous

Amazon is not the place to leave a product review when you purchased the product elsewhere. If they blocked your review because of "unusual review patterns", then it sounds like you have done this before.

I get that you are upset that RF is giving you the runaround. Just file the chargeback then and be done with it.

View more comments (2)
ID
Product
Rodan And Fields Redefine Beauty Set
Cons
  • Ripping me off
  • Products do not work
Reason of review