Athenix Body Sculpting Institute - Refund requested and get repeated delays

I signed up for a procedure for liposuction in April. At the time it was determined that I had high blood pressure so was delayed. I tried to get on meds and have BP regulated took some time, and was unsure I was going to proceed with it. By mid November I cancelled and requested a refund, and was told it could take 6 weeks, or up to 2 months max. Called mid December, was told not sure of a timeframe, maybe a couple more weeks. Called early February, said I was "next in line", not sure why only one refund can be processed at a time, and told it would go out that Friday, and they would call. Called the following Tuesday, they're not sure why it didn't happen, would call the accounting department and call me back, but no call! Another Friday passed and still nothing! It's been 3 months!

YOUR $7.00 REFUND DOESNT SEEM WORTH ALL THE TIME AND EFFORT YOUR PUTTING IN TO GET IT BACK.

Just a follow up on this - I finally got my money back. Above it says monetary value was $7, it was actually $7k.

I’m glad I read the review, it was very helpful. I won’t be going to Athenix or sona belo. One bad review is too many.

View more comments (2)
ID
Cons
  • Not getting my refund in a timely manner
Reason of review