The Garage #268287
9 weeks later and after bringing the truck back and forth numerous times, the owner, John Vacca is refusing to refund our money. He says that an employee of his, Allan Brown, sold us the car under his business name and has the money and refuses to refund it. Shady, huh? He has refused to extend our warranty with each repair attempt as is required by law and now will not respond to any correspondence and has even ignored the Better Business Bureau. He thinks this is going away, but it is not. We are taking him to court. The paperwork has already been filed. This has been the worst, most frustrating purchase my wife and I have ever made in our lives. Don't be taken by these schysters!

The Garage #260555
Big update to come! Many more problems with Runwell Auto Sales! Seven weeks and still getting the runaround! Direct refusal to honor the Used Vehicle Warranty Law!

The Garage #250848
Correction: Dropped off truck on 2/16.

The Garage #250846
My feelings were correct. Dropped off truck on Tuesday, February 15th. Picked up truck on Saturday, February 19th. Dealt with owner, John Vacca this time. Said all it was was tire balancing. Keep in mind, this is the 3rd time tires were balanced. They already balanced the tires. How could this be? Driving home I again notice pulsating coming from under the vehicle and ABS light goes on and truck alerts me from dashboard display that the Brake system & the 4 x 4 system needs repair. Pulled over, called John 3 times and left message telling him what the problem was and that I wanted to turn around and drop truck back off. No return phone calls. Called Runwell Auto Sales direct line and Allan answered and again gave me an attitude like I did something wrong. Again said nothing was wrong with the truck. I told him that I wanted to turn around and drop truck off and he said I could not. I said "why not, you're there and it's business hours". He said I couldn't and if I tried to, I would be braking the law by abandoning a vehicle on his lot. This was the 3rd time Runwell has refused to except the vehicle for repair. 22 days have now past and the truck still has brake and possible 4 x 4 p...

The Garage #248093
My lawyer and I are quite familiar with the qualifications. Your response sounds very personal. My concern is with the safety of my wife and son. Apparently not something which would concern someone like you. Thanks for lucid, intelligent, well thought out response. :grin :grin :grin