Pacific Pavers Of Florida - Unprofessional Service/ Scam Company
In March of 2019 i hired Pacific pavers to re level / re install my driveway. While doing this job one of the workers damaged my paver border. When I called Mr. Sysak and told him my paver border was damaged by his company, he told me to fix it myself. What type of customer service is that, where you tell the customer to fix something the people you hired caused the damage. After doing back and forth they finally came and fixed( but not to original condition). Several months down the pavers in my driveway are starting to shift again and break. I reach out to Mr. Sysak and he get and explain to him that the pavers are starting to break and shift again. Mr. Sysak gives me an attitude and states that he will not fix it. I explained to him according to the contract that there is a one year warranty and until customer does not pay until satisfied. He mentioned to me that because this was not a original install the warranty does not apply. No where in the original contract states this. Then he goes on to say that i was not in the service area. My question is if i want in your service area, why did you accept the job in the first place? On top of that the header was not installed per Tampa city code. I
ID
Service
Pacific Pavers Of Florida Paving Service
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised
Loss
Preferred solution
to fix my driveway header per tampa code , fix shifting pavers

NorthCentral University - Retaliated against for Standing up for My Self

After talking to Dr. Sheg (Assistant Dean School of Business) She emails the copy of IRB application reviewd by the IRB Board allegedly emailed to me by Dr. Jones. We agreed for me to make the corrections from the IRB Board and get approval within 10 days along with collection of data. According to the IRB approvers no data can be collected that is for Chapter 4. So why am I being asked to collect data from Dr. Scheg? Fast forward, one of the remarks from IRB reviewers was to get the CTTI certificates from Dr. Jones. They are not getting approval unless they have them. I metioend I a text message (I have documetation of that) asked him could he supply me a copy of CITI certificates so i can attach them to the supplemtal package of theIRB form. He told me he wasn’t going to going to give them to me. I metioned to Dr. Jones that my previous chair had given his as to include in the in the submission to the IRB reviewer. Dr. Jones replied that he wasn’t going to give them to me. (I have text messages). Finally I email my changes (along with the text messages, that he wasn’t going to provide me the CTTI certificates, I provied a example of the CTTI certificates from previous chair as anm Dr. Jones (cc’d Dr. Shecg , academic and his lead advisor ) from the IRB review board. In my email I mentioned I execpt that withholding document from me could become a legal matter, grade my work and submit in reasonable time given the deadline. Fast forward Dr. Jones admits that he had never been asked before about submitting his CTTI ceritificates from the IRB as part of the application. Few days later I get a email about a student code of conduct. Why is it ok for the mentors to lie yet I get a slapp on the hand because im standing up for my self, and know what was going on was wrong? After that email Dr. Sheg, was my chair replacing Dr. Jones. I made the corrections the IRB reviewer and now making additional corretions, which is stalling the process even more. I emailed Dr. Sheg and asked her why are we making additional corrections, is this stalling the process. (re inventing the wheel). Here repsone was each chair has there on take on it. I emailed her the corrections she was out that Friday. Monday I get an email stating I am dimissed from the PHD program. To me this was insulting and done deliberate since we all knew there was a deadline to meet., and I had to make changes on top of changes.

Hello StripedGorilla948, we’re disappointed to hear that your experience was not entirely positive. Please give us the opportunity to look into the situation and take the necessary steps to correct it going forward.

Please send us an email at learnerservices@ncu.edu with the best way to contact you, so that our team can reach out directly to discuss this in greater detail. Thank you.

ID