Misleading Advertising on financial product

Agora Financial #1646749
This sounds like nonsense, not a refund. Avoid them. Change your credit card number and block their emails.

VERY SNEAKY, DISHONEST COMPANY

Agora Financial #1646748
It is all a SCAM folks. Its a well polished scam, but a big polished turd of a scam. Stay far away. I had to save my 93yo mom from these crooks.

6 years of Stock and Option experience

Agora Financial #1646739
Is this guy a shill or a victim?
0 0

Fake news

Agora Financial #1646318
They do indeed target Republicans and the elderly. I got involved because they were taking my Mom's money and she cannot afford this nonsense. She was induced into buying some books that were clearly targeting folks who are anti left. Some hypocrisy on their part ripping elderly folks off like this. I do hope they get some time in jail Why has no one investigated them? According to Glassdoor hey have an office in the UK. Who is really behind this scam?

Watch American Greed before signing up with Agora

Agora Financial #1646220
My elderly mother changed her credit card number twice and somehow they got the new card number and started the charges again. I was playing wack-a-mole with the charges and calling VISA every week as they turned up. I complained to the fraud department at VISA and apparently VISA is complicit or they have a high threshold of acceptance of this companies many crooked transactions. The FTC and DOJ need to look into this company which apparently has connections in the UK as well.
0 0
1 reply
Contact the U.S. Attorney's Office for the District of Maryland, Fraud Division, 36 S. Charles Street, 4th Fl., Baltimore, MD 21201, tel. (410) 209-****, and share your experience with them. Just venting on the web achieves jack ***