DEAL AUTO TRANSPORT IS A FRAUD

Do NOT Use This Company !!! Name: Deal Auto Transport Phone:(708) 364-**** Address: 1161* 139th St. Orland Park, IL 60467 Type of Business: Auto Transporters This man named Zoran aka "Z" is a thief and a lier, he runs a fly by night transport business from chicago to florida delivering snow bird vehicles and auction cars. He owes all his past drivers money from work they did for him. you will regret using this thief. he will not pay for any damages they may happen to your vehicle during transport, ive seen him off load customers cars and park them in vacant parking lots to go do other work and come back later to get the car, he even uses customer cars for personal use before and during transport.

I used zoran.....his driver hauled a 2008 ford gt $100,000.00 car driver put tie down straps over roof of car damaging doors & roof costing $1600.00 in damages then says he didn't do it.

Ill drive mine back to Chicago before that SOB ever touches my car again,

He cant even speak english hardly was joke. he only wants your money, he couldnt care less about you and your car.

@David

I don't know what are you talking about bu I use Deal Transport for very long time and never had any problems.

they picked up my car on time on monday and said delivery should be wednesday afternoon I didnt get my car untill the following tuesday over a week later, and they demanded more money than agreed on at pick up, if I didnt pay then I cant have my car and it will go to storage. and the drivers door was dented during transport.

very disapointed

they kept my sons car for over 2 weeks, said it would be in orlando in 3 days from pick up, and personal items were stolen from the car.

bad company do not use

yes you are soooo right, they damaged my wifes car and refused to pay for it, never agian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thief !!!!

JCG

View more comments (5)
ID
#220911 Review #220911 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Waukegan, Illinois