Boca Java - never again

I cancelled my account on February 3rd and was charged a cancel fee and then I get the email notice that everyone else got stating they were closing. I am pissed that they charged me and then closed - rip off to the max. I will never endorse Boca Java or rejoin them. They had to obviously know they were closing way ahead of the date that I cancelled my membership. At that time they should have just thanked me for being a customer and tell me at that point. Not charge me for cancelling my account. That sucks big time

Just as I stated. I did not appreciate being charged because they stopped doing business.

I had tried to contact them to no avail. I'm just stating my disappointment - that's my deal....and frankly I've found other coffee to be much less expensive and much better tasting - Seattle's Best Levels 4 and 5 to name one again it's a personal preference.

Boca Java has been back for awhile now....I don't know what happened...but their gourmet coffees are simply fantastic and I have never had a problem with customer service in my 3 years as a customer....what is your deal?

View more comments (1)
ID
#220540 Review #220540 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Kanab, Utah