Verified Reviewer

Blast Auxiliary - Never got my order

Update by user Jul 04, 2022

Blast Auxiliary contact me with the same thing they say they are really sorry and ask me if I wanted a refaund or I wanted to receive a unit I told them to go ahead and send the unit its past another month and no unit, last weak I send them a letter asking for my full refund now I dont even get any answers. Now Its July 4 2022

Original review posted by user Jun 04, 2022
I place an order and never got it. Its been over two months and many emails and I dont get my order copany keeps on playing around that my order has been ship that they have noting to do with my order any more.

User's recommendation: DONT BUY FROM BLAST AUXILIARY.

ID
Tijuana, Baja California
Pros
  • I never got my order
  • I dont know never got my product
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Verified Reviewer

Blast Auxiliary - I place an order over two months ago and never got it, they keep on telling me its on its way

I place an order of a supposes air condition even paid the extended waranty the order never got to my house, I keept sending messages and keep getting the same answer its on its way, I never reciebe my purshase I keep on sending messages and get the same answer its on its way just wait.

User's recommendation: DONT BUY PRODUCT FROM THESE COMPANY.

#2191969

NEVER BUY FROM THESE COMPANY THEY WILL STILL YOUR MONEY

ID
Tijuana, Baja California
Pros
  • I dont know never got my product
Loss