Ozer International Group - Ozer International Marble Group-Messed up my order

I purchased marble tiles for 2 bathrooms from Ozer International Marble Group in Newark, NJ. They made several mistakes and mixed up my order. At first they gave me the wrong amount of tiles and then they gave me the wrong finished edge for the tiles. The problem was that they blamed me for their mistakes and were extremely rude. They are very disorganized On my last visit the owner started yelling "I hate retail customers!; "Why am I in retail?" They should not be in business. I would strongly recommend finding someplace else to buy tiles or granite. Gonca and her husband are very unprofessional.

Our priority is Customer Satisfaction at Ozer International The Marble group. We have an honest business, we also try to work with each customer to the best of our ability.

Ms.

Brower came in 6/23/2010, and wanted to buy marble tiles for her two bathrooms. We spent hours with her, showed many marble tiles, color, variation, and sent her a quotation on 6/29/2010. After many questions, inquiries of each stone, she reserved marble tiles on 7/28/2010. She made additions to her order on Aug.

2/1010. Then she called several times asking what stone she reserved, for which bathroom. We faxed her invoice on Dec.29.2010 again, because she lost the record of it. Ms.Brower came back on Jan.

4th, and changed all her order, because she does not like what she ordered back in June of 2010.We did not charge anything to restock her previous order. Again we spend hours with her for the new design.. Her contractor picked up the tiles on Jan. 7/2011.

Then she returned part of the order,on Jan. 11, and we gave her a refund check the same day.Another discount is given on Jan. 19/2011. Ms.

Brower thinks that this is her warehouse, and she can inspect every single stone, return back anything when ever she wants it.We have full records of all the invoices, exchanges, and refunds given to her.

All the employees at Ozer international are professionals, organized, and serve the best way to all customers. Management of Ozer International LLC.

ID