Silverline Security

I've had nothing but a good experience with Silverline Security. They have been nothing but a fun team to work around. We've been happy for over a year now and really enjoy working with the entire Silverline Security team. The installation went smooth, we were late, they were on time... and all the panels work, unlike the other companies we've worked with in the past. I would recommend Silverline Security to anyone interested in a home alarm system. We've even called up and asked for various technical help, nothing but extremely satisifed with their work. I hope to add on to our office and home next year, I will for sure be calling Silverline Security to help out.

My system looks like a toddler installed it. They left holes in my walls and my ceiling.

They took an extra 50 dollars out this month and can't explain y.. When I instead that they explain they said they didn't have time since they double charged a lot of people this month. When I wanted to cancel my service they said it would be 2600 dollars. I thought maybe 200 at the most.

When they had me sign the contract they flew through it insisting it was no big deal. But I really wish they would have explained the whole thing especially since they over looked the important stuff. This company is a scam.

They will dip into ur bank account as they please and take what they will..... And with no explanation

Need I say more? -- lying shill.

I'll just bet you anything that the "happy" customers are SHILLS. I have been a "customer" (held hostage by a VERY one sided contract)for nearly a year.

My system DOES NOT WORK PROPERLY, IT GOES OFF IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT FOR NO REASON. I have been trying to deal with what they call "customer service" for nearly 5 months now - nobody returns my calls or emails - my system doesn't work and my bill instead of being 44.95 per month-- is some how nearly $400.00.

I took this thing to my attorney and he said he had never seen such a one-sided contract in his life. I WILL be taking this to the State Board of Consumer Affairs.

#512020

Sales rep tell you they will buy out your old alarm system contract them and then when you get the bill from your old company and send them a copy as they requested they continue to tell you the check is in the mail I've been waiting for a month now and many email with the rep that has stop answering.

They train to lie to customers, and do whatever it takes to get am alarm installed right now. No time to think about it not read what you're signing.

Most to all reps are told not to bring up it's a contact for 5 years. If a customer makes the first payment the rep gets paid any where to 300 to 700 per account. At least they promise that. If you decide you only want to work with them one summer they stop paying you.

TOTALLY DISHONEST.

IF YOU DO BUSINESS WITH THEM THEY WILL GET THE BETTER OF YOUR MONEY EVERY TIME! AVOID THEM LIKE THE PLAGUE.

connect2utah.com/news/features/gephardt/stories/vid_26.shtml

Company is horrible. See actual news story here. (replace "-dot-" with an actual period)

connect2utah-dot-com/news/features/gephardt/stories/vid_26-dot-shtml

:sigh

This nighttmare started in the summer of 2010. I live near Baton Rouge, Louisiana.

My 18 year old son was at home when the door to door salesman arrived and insisted on giving our household a free (yeah right) security system Mind you he isn't the homeowner I am. Once I arrived home and found this sytem installed I tried to cancel. Nevermind the fact that they did a horrible instll job and left holes all over our walls. Also the alarm would go off for no reason and we had to shut if off ourselves.

(I want compensation for that too). I was told by a manager named matt that I couldnt cancel even though it is 44.99 a month and ADT offers way cheaper. and that they cant fix our system because they are only there for the summer. We are still trying to cancel to this day but the contract is for 5 years.

If these guys come to your neighborhood, run, run!!!! :?

We just had silverline installed. The installer was wonderful but we "tested" it and NOTHING happens.

Called and found out that it takes several mins (ok most theives get what they want and hit the road we had our door open 15 mins.with no results) and if the police are sent to your home you are charged additional charges.

ummm I thought that was why we were paying 50 bucks for anyways..... thinking of getting rid of it and installing a rotweiler or something :eek :(

#319488

They use mobile phones. And I LOVE my system and their "team" is wonderful!

The salesman was super nice and we got along great. The tech that installed the system was very joyful as well.

He even sang along with me to my radio... :grin

View more comments (12)