Green Motion Australia - Horrific experience. Never again

Horrific experience. I booked because they were the cheapest, not realising it would cost me more in the long run. After arriving to the office to collect the car, it was an hour wait before I got to the front so they can conduct their sales pitch. Other customers who turned up late due to delayed flights were told their car had been given away. I was told i’d be getting a brand new car so there was no damage on it. When it arrived it was covered in mud. After reading other reviews I had to wipe away the mud to see if there was any damage hidden under the dirt. I returned the car at 6am but there was no one there to return the car to. The office was open and they said to wait. After 20 mins of waiting and a flight to catch I put my keys in the postbox. The car was in immaculate condition when I returned it so I didn’t think I would have any issues. After renting cars for 10+ years I have never been charged once. When I returned to Australia I noticed $1200 taken from my account. I emailed them asking for an explanation. This email was ignored as was 3 other emails. I called them up and spoke to a lady who said there had been scratches on the tire. I asked her to send me proof as well as an invoice from their garage of where they replaced the tire. I received some pictures of a scuffed tire. When I asked if they could show me that tire on the actual car they said no. It could have been any tire. After 5 weeks i’m Still waiting for an invoice from their garage to show them fixing the tire. Absolutely disgusting company. Zero ethics. I’ve never written a bad review in my life but felt compelled to. DON’T Book here! It will cost you! Read Guardian’s news story on their behaviour.
ID