Cellular Sales - Cheated, false information!

I was sold a sim card, data plan and was charged installation fees for a plan I was not able to use! I wanted to be able to use my tablet on a trip to Puerto Rico which is part of the USA and in the Verizon network. I was assured that it would be fine and that's all I would need. Upon arrival I turned on my tablet and it did not work! I called tech support and after 3 hours the problem could not be resolved. I decided to call the sales person and explained what happens, she responds by saying that if I want my tablet to work I need to purchase an extra global plan for $10. per day. I asked her why didnt she mention the global plan when she selling me the service. If I had known that I would have never purchased anything to begin with. The sales person just said to me "that if I wanted my tablet to work then buy the global plan" and then she hangs up on me! When I get home 2 weeks later and I file a complaint with Verizon cellular, I was told that they could not give a refund because they "weren't witnessed to what was said". I have been with Verizon since before they were verizon and this is how they repay my loyalty. I was never able to use the 8 gigs of data, they basically called me a lier.
ID