Celltradein.com are theives!!

Update by user Mar 07, 2011

UPDATE: After the BBB of Chicago closed my case as UNRESOLVED I was contacted by Ken of Celltradein.com. He stated that he was trying to get accredited with the BBB and that my complaint was holding it up.

He asked that I have the BBB tell them that I was satisfied. I emailed back stating that I would be happy to update with the BBB if he would pay me the remaining amount that he owed me. And I asked him to pay me throught Paypal. After a week and a half later (Today) Celltradein.com paid me the remaining amount due and I updated the BBB with the fact that they paid me the money that was owed.

They still have a rating of F.

But I did the best that I could do.

Good Luck everyone!

Original review posted by user Jan 19, 2011
I sent a phone into celltradein.com Ken received it and signed for it and to this day (2wks)have yet to pay me for it. I have emailed and get quick one line responses. Never do they take the time to get my name to actually look anything up in their system. When you call it goes straight into their voicemail which your messages go unanswered as well. I have filed a report thru the Better Business Bureau and am willing to file a police report for theft if I have to for stealing a basically brand new phone.

This company is one of three buy back companies owned by Ken Haller and eBlazes.com. They have been consistently ripping off the exact same way with all his companies and multiple complaints have been filed with the Attorney General of Illinois.

Next step is the FBI.

They are selling stolen goods across state lines. A felony.

I have also been mislead. I sent in my iphone4 in perfect condition with wall charger and in it's original box.

I am so furious that I didn't read all of this before hand! I have filed a complaint with BBB and written several emails stating that I demand my items be returned to me. I work at a national news station, I have already spoken with our news team to write a segment on this company and it's tendency toward theft and fraud.

Unacceptable. I'm so livid.

I recently send it my blackberry phone last week and it said that it was at the front desk signed by Mike and I havent heard anything back from them so now Im finna file a complaint with BBB. They stole my phone.

Cell tradin stole my phone? :( :( :cry

Just a word of good news for those doing business with this company. I sent in my items before I read all these complaints and once I read then I thought for sure that my phone was gone, but today OI recieved my check that came in less than a week, and I cashed it about an hr ago.

It was a chase check and I took it to chase and had no problem cashing it. Perhaps theres hope.

I too sent in 2 iphone 3gs 32 gig. I received a check that was 20$ shy what i was promised but when i deposited the check, it was returned.

The 800# does not work and I don't know if I will get the money ever. I filed a claim with the BBB but who knows.

wondering if anyone has gotten a check from them that was bad cause my bank says there check will be returned.......?????????????

WARNING

Celltradein.com/eblaze

Steals phones

I send my phone in a month ago and have not received my check. Phone # listed on their site doesn't work and no one responds to email. This is fraud and I am going to report it now.

They stole my BlackBerry Torch 9800! I sent it in 2 1/2 weeks ago and still no check, nothing but just stiff emails.

They promised me $209.04. I still have not recieved it yet. I told them I really needed it soon, you know because of bills and all. My BB was brand new!

And they played me. So I just went to BBB so they can help me handle this!

Because all I get are stiff emails when I email them, and their phone number doesnt even work! :( :cry

View more comments (19)