Cheap Charlies Tree Service - €œDon’t Call Cheap Charlie's Tree Service”

Cheap Charlies Tree Service - €œDon’t Call Cheap Charlie's Tree Service”
Cheap Charlie's Tree Service says "Call us last" and We'll beat any price." Which is what I did. Cheap Charlie's estimate was $1,000.00 more than any one else with $4,000.00. I went to show the estimator, Jimmy my $2,000.00 estimate when he left. He told me he wouldn't touch it. How does Cheap Charlie's Tree Service get away with false advertising? Suffolk County Consumer Affairs and the Better Business Bureau need to hear about Cheap Charlie's business practices. Cheap Charlie's Tree Service 6 Lindsey Place Holbrook, NY 11741 (631) 771-**** (631) 207-**** This business is not a BBB Accredited Business.

My experience with CHEAP CHARLIE'S TREE SERVICE:

I had someone from there come out 2 weeks ago to give me an estimate yet when I called today to schedule the service, the price just jumped $50! The customer service person I spoke to (said her name was Donna) was rude, argumentative and told me that the office manager had the final say on prices (maybe they should send her out to do the quotes?) yet would not let me speak to her.

When I said I was going to call someone else, she said "ok"...didn't seem to care that they were losing my business. Worst customer service ever!!! Why send out a guy to give me an estimate if the amount he quoted me was not what I would be paying?? Isn't that why we get estimates??

Anyway...I am glad I got to see how unprofessional they are before I let them on my property. I would not use them if their services were free!!

Merchant Circle - MerchantCircle.com is a Fraudulent Consumer Advocate Website

Email I received from MerchantCircle after 20 emails I sent them asking why my Heat USA review was taken off MerchantCircle: "Merchants are allowed to manage their reviews feature, hence, they can remove individual reviews or the entire feature if they so desire." This is very unfair to the consumer who is not able to read the negative reviews that the businesses do not what consumers to read. Try writing a negative review at their website: merchantcircle.com, it will be eliminated within days by the business it was written about. Try to call their 800 number from their website: merchantcircle.com. 800-305-****, it always says this business is temporary closed or want to charge you $34.95 to talk to them. Consumers need to stand up to these so call consumer advocate websites otherwise we the consumer will get taken and scammed into thinking these businesses have only wonderful reviews and do business with them.
Brooklyn, New York

Frank Bros Fuel - "Honest People Providing Honest Service"

Started Frank Bros. 02/09. It took them until 10/09 to come to my home to inspect and tune-up my boiler (20 yrs) and separate oil fired hot water tank (8 yrs old). Within 24 hrs of this tune-up my working water tank burst causing a foot of water throughout my basement (24' X 46'). Frank Bros. then sends their equipment sales manager and tells me the best way to go is a new boiler with a reserve tank which will cut down my oil consumption by 30%, cost $6,000. I have the boiler and tank replaced with all new everything. I find out 6 months later I could have done the same thing for $4500. So, not only did Frank Bros. cause my water tank to burst they over charged me. The icing on the cake is now my oil consumption is higher then it has ever been in the 10 yrs owning this house. Frank Bros. website and radio adds all proclaim "Honest People Providing Honest Service". So, to all my Long Island neighbors, please don't believe Frank Bros. Fuel Co. You might be their next victim.

This review is simply false and misleading from beginning to end.

The water heater did not burst. We did not suggest replacing the entire heating system....the customer wanted to upgrade the system.The customer was never overcharged for any part of the installation....his numbers are completely fabricated.

It is impossible that after replacing the old, inefficient steel boiler that the customer had with a new cast iron boiler that he is using more oil with new equipment.....total lies.

This person has tried to damage our trusted 80 year reputation.

If you have any questions please call us and speak to one of the owners.

€œHeat USA” a Fraudulent Consumer Advocate Company

HEAT USA is nothing what they claim to be. Heat USA represents itself as a Consumer Advocate Company. Supposedly servicing it's paying member, getting you the lowest price on fuel and heating equipment. Not true, don't believe it. Go see their website. Do they list oil prices you should be paying? No. Call their customer service. Ask them what you will be paying. They won't tell you. Heat USA says, trust us to get you a lower price. Don't do it. You'll be paying so much more. I paid close to a $1.00 more per gallon for heating oil. Heat USA says they'll save you hundreds of dollars on Heating equipment. I paid close to $2,000.00 more as a member of Heat USA. So to all my fellow homeowners please do your homework, be your own consumer advocate and you will see why I say "Stay Away from Heat USA."

The problem is members believe Heat USA is saving them money. Please post your complaint about Heat USA on other sites so more people will get the message to stay away from Heat USA. Because these fraudulent websites like MerchantCircle.com, HeatUSA.com and HeatingOil.com it ended costing me over $25,000.00 in new equipment that I didn't need and damages.

This is 100% correct by the way. I've been a member for 3 years and just today noticed I was paying 30cents per gallon higher then every listed price I could find.

I called my company and they told me that the price was set by Heat USA. I asked them what their price was and it was 30 cents cheaper.

I have to call cancel Heat USA to get a cheaper price. THEY ARE CROOKS>