Majestic Steam in Mokena, IL is a SCAM!!!

Majestic Steam from Mokena, IL was a terrible service to work with. They came out to do duct cleaning which they said that they are experts. The two gentlemen were not very friendly or knowledgeable. They only spent about 15 minutes in the house. I wasn't feeling good about this experience so I looked inside all the vents as soon as they left and to my surprise, the pipes were as dusty and dirty as before. I phoned the company immediately but no supervisor was available. A few days later, a woman supervisor called back and said that she would send the guys back out. I told her that I didn't want those same guys back but her reaction seemed like they didn't have anyone else. She then said that she would have to call me back and figure out what they were going to do for me. A few weeks later, I received a "˜collections' letter stating that I owe them the money without even a call back to discuss this like a professional organization. Majestic Steam is a SCAM!!!

some people just cant be satisfied ,but the other 100,000 people we did satisfy ,..loved majestic steam .And we love u all for it .peace

ID