Verizon Wireless - Horrible wi-fi

Ever since I bought this Iphonex andaid fr a “premium “ plan , I have complained to Verizon About their horrible service multiple calls multiple tech-support waste of time and all they could tell me was to spend more money and upgrade my service well I paid the extra money and the service did not get any better I am frustrated and pissed if I didn’t have to pay off this phone I would’ve dropped Verizon along time ago now I had to go out and spend an extra $90 a month to get an AT&T Wi-Fi hotspot about the horrible service multiple calls multiple tech-support waste of time but all they could tell me was to spend more money and upgrade my service well I paid the extra money in the service did not get any better I am frustrated and pissed if I didn’t have to pay off this phone I would’ve dropped Verizon along time ago now I had to go out and spend an extra $90 a month to get an AT&T Wi-Fi hotspot So I could have dependable Wi-Fi for Verizon Has given me no satisfaction they are such a rip off telling me the only solution was to pay for more expensive plan that is ***
ID