Poor Quality and workmanship from Exterior Solutions

I ordered raised panel vinyl shutters and have just inspected the product upon receiving the shipment. The quality is too low to be installed on my job site. The bevels in the miters of the raised panel are raised and the sections lap over each other. I called and complained and talked to a service rep and then the manager Ken Clark. Both employees would not give me a credit for tha product that I find of such low quality that I will not install on my remedel project. I went back and looked at their website for the picture of the shutters that I ordered and the picture does NOT show and exihit any of the poor jointery that I have received. I requested to talk to the owner about my complaint and mske a request for a full credit refund but was refused by the manager Ken Clark. I do not want to upgrade to a more expensive product as both employees of Exterior Solutions tried to lead me for a satisfactory solution . I just want a full refund or a vinyl shutter that meets customer expectations.
ID