Select Home Warranty's reply to:

Select Home Warranty - Waiting for refund

The consumers claim determination has been made in accordance to their warranty terms and conditions. They have been serviced accordingly.
ID
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Verified Reviewer
Update by user May 26, 2022

Not a happy camper. Waiting too long for promised reimbursement. Nothin was done at house without company promise to reimburse

Original review posted by user May 26, 2022

My air conditioner went out last year in September. Contacted Select Home Warranty and they claim that they did not have a representative in my area and for me to go ahead and get my own technician.

They sent an email that said they allow up to $100 for that. My technician charged $85. Sent that claim to be reimbursed did not receive anything at that time. They okayed the circuitboard that had shorted out to be installed by my technician.

The total bill on that was $368.12 . When they installed it tried to get my air conditioning unit go on they realized or found that a gas valve had gone bad. Contacted them again the estimate was $763 to replace the valve. Company said they would only pay $250.

I told him that that would not do and after we talk back-and-forth two or three times they agreed to purchase the valve and send a valve to me to have installed by my technician. The technician installed it and I was told I would be reimbursed for what I had paid out-of-pocket. Total of the three times of my technician came out and serviced my air conditioner was $568.23. They sent me a check for $328.

When contacting them they said that was not the final but I had another email coming for the additional charge for additional reimbursement. Contacting them again I have been lied to over and over and over again by the technicians actually their representatives. They continue to promise that theyre going to send me an email for me to sign and send back so they can send me the additional funds. I latest encounter with them was two weeks ago.

They promised that that email would be to me within 48 hours.

Again A lie Ask for CEOs name and number so I can contact him. I need to file a complaint with Better Business Bureau and federal trade commission as well as the real estate commission to let them know that this company does not stand behind their warranty or their promises.

User's recommendation: Do not buy at this time.

Verified Reviewer

Vevor - No response from company

Vevor - No response from company
Contacted to obtain a copy of owners manual for this for a Vevor P6200 double mug press and time and temperature settings for coffee mugs. I have not received a response as of yet. Poor customer service in my humble opinion. I like the design of the machine but have yet to try it out. This machine was given to me as a gift with no instructions at all. Would still like an operator/owners manual. Thank you.

User's recommendation: Make sure you have owners manual to know how to operate.

ID
Lawton, Oklahoma
Pros
  • Like the design able to do two mugs at once
Cons
  • Poor customer service
  • No customer support
  • No instructions
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution