Verizon - Have not been able to access my plan details online for over a YEAR

I have not been able to access the 'My Plan' section of verizon.com for over a year now. I am able to get logged in successfully and I can use all the other features of the website but when I click on 'My Plan' I get the error below. I have called in many times and get the run around. I have an E-Center ticket open but nobody has either fixed it or called me back (as I've requested many times)!!! If they called, they didn't leave a message so how could I call back? What am I supposed to do, site by the phone waiting for them? VERIZON YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES. I even have a log file from my browser that shows the error occurring and would like allow a tech to fix it it on their website. However, when I told the agent I have it, they said 'we don't take files from customers'! This is surely not a way to keep customers! Especially when other companies (e.g. Comcast) is willing to pay my early termination fee for me so I lose nothing for changing to them and saving about $80/ month!! COME ON VERIZON, GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER AND FIX THIS PROBLEM ALREADY! As of the writing of this review, the only thing I have received from Verizon was that I "have to wait for it to be resolved". It's been OVER A YEAR! The error I've received for over a year now (note: I'm not trying to place an order just look at my current plan): Please contact the Verizon Local Business Office We're Sorry, we're unable to continue your order at this time. Please try again later or contact your local Verizon Business Office for assistance 1-800-VERIZON (1-80*-837-****)
ID