Select Home Warranty's reply to:

Select Home Warranty - Nothing is actually covered

All of the consumers claim determinations were made in accordance to their warranty terms and conditions. They have been serviced accordingly.
ID
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Verified Reviewer

1. Free roof coverage.

It is complete BS and is worthless in every way. I called to request a claim. They sent a "person" who not only did not get on the roof but did not even get on a ladder at all. It was a drive by at best and based upon that crap alone denied my claim.

They will never pay a claim.

2. It took almost 3 weeks to get them to send a plumber to deal with an issue in my condo. In the meantime, the problem caused damage and continued to get worse. Then, just to spite me even more, they denied the claim.

Seriously, what good is a warranty company that takes 3 weeks to provide service and denies every claim. I could have hired a plumber and paid the same in 20 less days.

3 I filed a claim over a broken ceiling fan.

To purchase a replacement fan and get it installed cost me 220 dollars, and they paid me 45 dollars. Seriously, in what world can u buy a nice one and have it installed for 45 dollars.

User's recommendation: Stay away from this *** show and find a legitimate warranty company that pays claims fairly and actual has English speaking customer service.