Doterra - Took care of me right away

I don't think that it is fair to only have negative stuff, which "pissed customer" infers, so I am going to talk about a positive experience I had with DoTERRA customer service. I was told by a makeup artist that I have oily skin and therefore have to have a skin care product made specifically for oily skin. I went ahead and tried the doTERRA HD Clear Foaming Face Wash. https://www.doterra.com/US/en/p/personal-care-hd-clear-foaming-face-wash The problem is I also have rosacia/sensitive skin, and this product (though natural) set my face on FIRE. It was very hot and red (though nothing crazy like peeling or blistering). It was just too much for my very sensitive skin. I contacted customer service shortly after my skin calmed down, and they were terrific! They asked me all of the details about how the product was used and what my reaction was. They documented my skin's reaction and watch for a pattern, should additional product problems be reported. They sent me a shipping label for a free return of the product, and refunded my credit card immediately upon the receipt of the product (5 days later). The customer service representative listened carefully, never interrupted, let me say what I needed and never rushed me. It was a really good experience overall.
ID
Pros
  • Fast shipping
  • Very impressed with the quality of the products
  • Quickly sent product that was missing from package
Reason of review