Choice Home Warranty's reply to:

Choice Home Warranty - Dissatisfied with Service and Refund Policy

Choice Home Warranty makes every effort to enhance the customer experience, therefore, we appreciate your feedback. We have shared your feedback and concerns to the Customer Relations Director who will review this matter and handle accordingly.
ID
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Verified Reviewer

3 weeks with unusable bathroom and solid waste coming up in tub and leaking from unit. 5 no show appointments and 8 phone calls later, I had a company come out that fixed the broken part within 45 minutes.

Now Choice Warranty is refusing to reimburse me because the company did not send a diagnostic report before repairing. Choice expected the company to take the system apart, find the problem, put the system back together, send a diagnostic report, wait 48 hours and then come back to take the system apart and repair. To top it off, I would still have waste in my tub and leaking on my floor. The sad thing is the company told me they refused to work with Choice due to previous interactions.

I asked for the contact information for the owner of the company and/or the Manager. I was told they do not have that information, so she can not provide it.

User's recommendation: If you want something fixed in a timely manner and your time not be waisted due to no show appointments, Choice Home Warranty is not the one for you.