Care Credit -26.99%!?!?!?!?

CareCredit #451778
** To expedite your case, please ensure to provide Reference code DM 031912_pc_NoDogma **

I'm sorry you're experiencing problems with your account. We'd like to help. Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with the following information:

Ge Capital Retail Bank #451734
**Please reference DM 031912_pc_OW to expedite your inquiry**
Outraged Widow,
I apologize for the delay and frustration you have experienced. I'd like to speak with you to ensure you receive your refund immediately and address your concerns.

Please email me at gecapitalcares@***.com with your name and contact phone number so we can connect.

Please do not include your account number in your email.

3 replies
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=kTMBE5ijkr0 if the link doesn't work just put in corporate greed at its worst this has green snakes
or this one google you tube https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=684lrrTwkqk or put in ge capital retail pay pal this also has green snakes

Care Credit ripoff

CareCredit #449127
**Reference DM 031412_pc_JaneM**

Jane,

I apologize for the frustrations you have experienced. We'd like the opportunity to speak with you regarding your account. Our consumer advocacy team will contact you via the phone number associated with your account.

You may also contact them directly at gecapitalcares@ge.com. Please reference DM case 031412_pc_JaneM.

Won't work with me

CareCredit #448325
** To expedite your case, please ensure to provide Reference code DM 031312_pc_Ogrt48**

We’d like the opportunity to speak with you regarding your account and assist. Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with the following information:

CARE CREDIT

CareCredit #448321
** To expedite your case, please ensure to provide Reference code DM 031312_pc_binformed**

Binformed - We'd like to review your account information and ensure you no longer receive calls at your request, as well as verify we have the correct information for your account.

Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with the following information:

Care Credit Bites!!!

CareCredit #448308
** To expedite your case, please ensure to provide Reference code DM 031312_pc_WebCertificate**

I'm sorry you've experienced problems with our website. We'd like to speak with you and ensure you are accessing the correct site; as well as assist regarding the fees you've encountered.

Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with the following information:

comment to review:

From the "Provider's" point of view...

CareCredit #443994
** To expedite your case, please ensure to provide Reference code DM 031712_pc_NCProvider**

We strive to provide excellent service and support to our providers and cardholders. I apologize that you have not received such support and would like to research and resolve this matter.

Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com and provide your contact information so we can connect and work to resolve.

For security purposes, please do not include account numbers in your email.

GE MONEY CARE CREDIT CARD

Ge Money Bank #443990
Hollins - I apologize that you have not heard back from us regarding your original complaint. We do resond to all emails we receive within one business day. It is possible we did not receive your email.

Please email us again at gecapitalcares@***.com with your name and contact information so we can assist. We do want to speak with you to assist. Reference code 030712_pc_Hollins

comment to review:

They do not want my $1,000! But I'm In Collections!

Ge Money Bank #443986
** To expedite your case, please ensure to provide Reference code DM 030712_pc_Katy54 **

Katy - I'm sorry you're experiencing problems with your account. We'd like to help. Please email me at gecapitalcares@***.com with the following information:

comment to review:

Calling an Attorney.. they are screwy

CareCredit #443493
** To expedite your case, please ensure to provide Reference code DM 030612_pc_Brookef **

comment to review:

Care credit is a terrible company

CareCredit #439800
** To expedite your case, please ensure to provide Reference code DM 022912_pc_CCAnon **

Reliabilt door Inferior door provided

Lowes #439779
** To expedite your case, please ensure to provide Reference code DM 022912_pc_AnonLD **

0 1

GE MONEY CARE CREDIT CARD

Ge Money Bank #434245
** To expedite your case, please ensure to provide Reference code DM 022112_pc_AnonCC **

Avoid GE Care Credit

Ge Money Bank #434237
** To expedite your case, please ensure to provide Reference code DM 022112_pc_Treat**I'm sorry you're experiencing problems with your account. We'd like to help. Please email me at gecapitalcares@***.com with the following information:- The full name associated with the account- Mailing address associated with the account- Your contact phone numberFor your security, please do not include your account number in your email.Regards,NicoleGE Capital
comment to review:

Care Credit will empty your pockets!!!!!

CareCredit #429632
Angela - We'd like to review your account and ensure you are not paying for services not rendered.

** To expedite your case, please ensure to provide Reference code DM 021412_pc_Angela **

Using the above case number, please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with the following information:

Welcome to the machine (update) on Aspen

Aspen Dental #429599
** To expedite your case, please ensure to provide Reference code DM 021412_pc_ACC **

Contacting attorney

CareCredit #427032
** To expedite your case, please ensure to provide Reference code DM 021012_pc_CCD**

THIEVES!!!!!

CareCredit #426989
Nicole - A member of our escalted team will be emailing you shortly to assist. For your security, we recommend you remove your eamil address from your post.

comment to review:

Care Credit - late fee when I'm a month early?

CareCredit #426982
**To expedite your case, please ensure to provide Reference code DM 021012_pc_Mrkurtyka**

WELCOME TO THE MACHINE!

Aspen Dental #424699
We'd like to speak with you and see how we can assist regarding your CareCredit account.

Please email me at gecapitalcares@***.com with the following information:

- Your name and contact information
- DM case number 020712_pc_ACCHelp

comment to review:

Took my money and didn't deliver services.

Aspen Dental #424664
We'd like to see how we can further help you regarding your CareCredit account. Please email me at gecapitalcares@***.com with the following information:

- Your name and contact information
- DM case number 020712_pc_ACC

Care credi provider

CareCredit #424655
CareCredit values its providers and cardholders and strives to provide exceptional customer care. I’m sorry your experience was not a positive one and would like to help. Please contact me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with the following information so we can assist.

- Your name
- Your contact phone number

For security purposes, please do not include cardholder account numbers in your email.

CARE CREDIT IS A SCAM!

CareCredit #423809
We'd like to speak with you and assist with your account. Please email me at gecapitalcares@gecom with the following information:

- Reference code DM 020612_pcSoon

comment to review:

WHO PROOF READS GE CAPITAL BANK LETTERS?

Ge Money Bank #421488
Lucille - Thank you for reaching out. We have left a voicemail at the phone number associated with your account. We welcome the opportunity to speak with you to resolve this issue.

comment to review:

THEY LIE!!! IT'S A SCAM!!!

CareCredit #421460
Thank you for reaching out. I believe we were able to resolve your issue via another website;however, welcome the opportunity to speak with you again to answer any additional questions you may have.

Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with any questions you may have.

Care Credit Is A Nightmare W 0 cust serv skills

CareCredit #421337

- Reference code DM 020112_pcKboy602

comment to review:

Care Credit interest hammer- Watch Out!

CareCredit #421336
Grant,

- Reference code DM 020212_pcGrant

GE Capital Retail Bank over payment refund

Ge Capital Retail Bank #414489
I'm sorry you've had difficulties obtaining your refund, and would like to assist to ensure you receive your it ASAP. Please email me at gecapitalcares@***.com with the following information:

- Reference code DM 012312_pcAnon

Care Credit and G.E. Capital is a fraud

CareCredit #414485
Debbie - We'd like to assist you as well.Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with the following information:

- Reference code DM 012312_pcDebbie

1 reply
Please don't be taken in by this person. They are only trying to get info on you. This company does not care anything about you and I would fear they will do something with this info. I have also gone through a bad experience with them and they don't care about their customers at all.

Care Credit and G.E. Capital is a fraud

CareCredit #414484

- Reference code DM 012312_pcTheBobster77

1 0
2 replies
You slugs are not sorry for anything, you won't work with people, change the rules and charge usurious interest and then charge outrageous 'late fees' I don't see how you can sleep at night knowing that you're gouging people. 'Nicole' stick it you know where.

GE CApital closed my Dillards american express account

Ge Capital #414483

- Reference code DM 012312_pcLisaAAW69

Delores Klisiak
I have been going on pissedconsumer.com to read complaints posted by people. If you don't know already about GE Money Bank, GE Capital Retail Money Bank & GE Capital Retail Bank have changed their name for the fourth time it is now Synchrony Bank. This all started for me in 2011 when they cleaned out my bank account "Illegally" & they have continued to get away with what they have done & continue to do to customers. Why are our state & federal agencies allowing them to continue is beyond me. Not one state or federal agency has done anything since 2011 when this started. I hope they all go to Prison! Now the United States Postal Inspector is involved it concerns them amongst other things that they now put your account as "Overdue" three days before your do date. There is a video clip I made on you tube if you want a good laugh. This has gotten so bad that you really have to laugh at what is going on. I believe the reason they changed there name is that under all the other names all three started with a "G" they want to get as far away as they can from the letter "G" but not from making illegal "G's"! Go to You Tube and type in Ge Capital Retail Pay Pal or just look for the green snakes.
comment to review:

GE Money makes it impossible to pay online then they charge you if you're late.

Ge Capital #412984

- Reference code DM 012012_pcLindypoet

comment to review:

Care Credit is a scam and a fraud

CareCredit #412968

- Reference code DM 011812_pcKitten

WALMART CREDIT CARD

Walmart #412954

- Reference code DM 011412_pcHollins1

comment to review:

GE Money - They should be brought up on charges as a company.

Ge Money #412786

- Reference code DM 012012_pcAnon

Care credit promo

CareCredit #407152

- Reference code DM 011112_pcCindys

Ge Money Bank #406608
Dale - We are attempting to locate your account so we can contact you to discuss. You may also email us at gecapitalcares@***.com and provide your contact number, as well as DM 011012_pcDaleAvis.

Ge Money Bank #406607
Sonda - I'm sorry you're experiencing problems with your account. We'd like to help. Please email gecapitalcares@***.com and reference DM 011012_pcSondra, as well we provide a contact phone number where we can reach you to discuss.For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.Regards,NicoleGE Capital

Ge Money Bank #406606
John H. - We'd like to assist. Please email gecapitalcares@***.com and reference DM 011012_pcJohnH, as well we provide a contact phone number where we can reach you to discuss.

G E Money Bank/lens crafters

Ge Money Bank #406593

- Reference code DM 011012_pcGELC

Care Credit Discrepancy

CareCredit #406491

- Reference code DM 011012_pcTquirk

comment to review:

Ripped me off for interest free

CareCredit #406486

- Reference code DM 011012_pcPkgregz02

Ge Capital Retail Bank #406484
RJ - We'd like to connect with you as well to assist. Please email gecapitalcares@***.com with your contact information and DM 011012_pcRJ.

2 replies
Why did you lie?

Ge Capital Retail Bank #406482
Kyle - We'd like to research your issue as well. Please email me at gecapitalcares@***.com with the below information:- Your contact phone number- Reference code DM 011012_pcKyleChrisrensen For your security, please do not provide your account number in your email.Regards,NicoleGE Capital

Care Credit Is A Scam

CareCredit #406473

- Reference code DM 011012_pcJwendel

HHGregg doesn't know what I owe on Credit Card

Hhgregg #406442
Cookie - I'm sorry you're experiencing problems with your account. We'd like to help. Please email me at gecapitalcares@***.com with the following information:- The full name associated with the account- Mailing address associated with the account- Your contact phone number- Reference code DM 011012_pcCookie159For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.Regards,NicoleGE Capital

GE Retail Bank Lousy Records & Bad Customer Service

Ge Money Bank #402186
I'm sorry you're experiencing problems with your family's accounts. We'd like to get this resolved for you. Please email me at gecapitalcares@***.com with the following information:

- The full name(s) associated with the account and your name
- Reference code DM 010312_pcSiliconivy

For your security, please do not include an account number in your email.

Ge Capital Retail Bank #402156

- Reference code DM 010312_pcAnon

Delores Klisiak
Stop with the lies Nicole this is what you really think & you should be about a "Billion Trillion" years old. this is what you really think https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=684lrrTwkqk
is this link doesn't work put in ge capital retail pay pal you tube ENJOY

GE Capital Retail Bank is horrible

Ge Capital #402154

- Reference code DM 010312_pcGSC

comment to review:

GE Bank Beware. They do not honor their rewards programs.

Ge Money Bank #399605
KF1104 - Sorry for you experience. We'd like to assist. Please email me at gecapitalcares@***.com with the following information:
-The full name associated with the account
-Mailing address associated with the account
-Your contact phone number
-Reference code DM122911_PCBB_KF1104
For your security, please do not include your account number in your email
Delores Klisiak
You are truly Sorry! You want to see just outrageous they are this is from an employee of GE Capital actual statements go to google you tube & watch the small clip link https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=684lrrTwkqk
If this link doesn't work just put in ge capital retail & pay pal or just look for the green snakes