Care Credit Makes up Late Fees

Ge Money Bank #491201
** To expedite your case, please ensure to provide Reference code DM 060512_pc_Anon**
comment to review:

Added enormous interes charges to my account

Ge Money Bank #490599
**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 060412_pc_Anon**

We would like to try and resolve your concerns and answer any questions you may have. Please email me at gecapitalcares@***.com with the following information:

Delores Klisiak
My, My Nicole don't you ever get tired?
**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 060412_pc_Anon**
This bank that has changed it name FOUR times now they are changing it again to SYNCHRONY BANK! I believe they are changing to the letter "S" in the alphabet they need to get as far away as they can from the letter "G" in the alphabet. They have to get as far as they can from the letter "G" they don't want to get away from making lots of "G's" Illegally just the letter itself.

CareCredit New Website

CareCredit #489365
Mark - Consumer Center is optimized for Firefox, IE and Safari at this time. I'm sorry you are experiencing problems and would like to assist.
Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com and provide your name and phone number, as well as DM # 060112_pc_Mark.

CareCredit New Website

CareCredit #489364
NightriderXP1 - Thank you for your feedback. We have shared this information with the development team, who will research for opportunities to enhance the site.

Currently, Consumer Center is optimized for Firefox, IE and Safari. If you continue to experience difficulties in these browsers, please let us know by emailing me at gecapitalcares@ge.com.

When emailing, please provide your name and phone number, as well as DM # 060112_pc_Nightrider.

GE Capital

If you do contiue to experience

GE Capital Chevron Texaco Card

Ge Capital #487604

Please email me at gecapitalcares@***.com with the following information:

Hi again
**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 052912_pc_Anonymous**This is the new name GE Capital Retail Bank is changing there name to SYNCHRONY . This is the fourth time they have changed there name. They used to be GE Capital, GE Capital Money Bank, GE Capital Retail Money Bank, the only thing they didn't change is BANK! They need this word BANK so they can be in the banking business. You will find this Rip-Off Report being written in "Comic Font". This has gotten so out of hand that one can only laugh at what is happening. I mean we have state & federal agencies we cannot rely on.

GE capital Retail Bank has bad customer service

Ge Capital Retail Bank #485793
**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 052512_pc_DJones**

Please email me at gecapitalcares@***.com with the following information:

Niraj Hin
When you say that GE Capital Retail Bank cares, that's really hard to believe. I say this because when tried to make a payment to another credit card account, it did not go through. I found out "2 WEEKS" later that due to an invalid account number my payment was not accepted. Today while trying to correct this situation, I found out that at the time when I was given my Route and account number, that the customer service representative misled me. She told me that I could use the route and account number to make bill payments online and also to deposit money into my account. Although the direct deposit went through, the online bill payment did not. So now not only do I owe for last months payment and late fees, but I will also have to make another payment to reactivate my card. All of this could have been avoided if I was given the correct information from the beginning. I also wanted to add that you also have advertised on your website bill payments for alot of different companies. If this is not a service that you offfer then I suggest that you remove this from your website. This is not a personal attack in anyway, it is the "TRUTH". Thanks for wasting my time and MONEY.

JC Penney Won't Work With Unemployed Consumers

JCPenney #485382
** To expedite your case, please ensure to provide Reference code DM 052412_pc_AnonJCP**I'm sorry you're experiencing problems with your account. We'd like to help. Please email me at gecapitalcares@***.com and provide your name and phone number so we can call you directly to assist.For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.Regards,NicoleGE Capital
comment to review:

Aspen Dental is a scam!!!

Aspen Dental #483995
We'd like to speak with you directly to learn more about your experience and assist.

Can you please email me at gecapitalcares@***.com and provide your name and phone number so we can call you to assist? To expedite your case, please include DM 052212_pc_SouthLebanon.

For security purposes, please do not include your account number in your email.

Scam artists

Ge Money Bank #483267
** To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 052112_pc_bethpage**I’m sorry you are having problems accessing your account online. While the majority of customers are able to log in, some are experiencing intermittent issues. We’d like to help resolve this and ensure you have access. Please email me at gecapitalcares@***.com with the following information:- The full name associated with the account- Mailing address associated with the account- Your contact phone numberFor your security, please do not include your account number in your email.Regards,NicoleGE Capital

Can't pay my bill

Ge Money Bank #483251

Delores Klisiak
** To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 052112_pc_darnella**This is the new name GE Capital Retail Bank is changing there name to SYNCHRONY . This is the fourth time they have changed there name. They used to be GE Capital, GE Capital Money Bank, GE Capital Retail Money Bank, the only thing they didn't change is BANK! They need this word BANK so they can be in the banking business. You will find this Rip-Off Report being written in "Comic Font". This has gotten so out of hand that one can only laugh at what is happening. I mean we have state & federal agencies we cannot rely on.
comment to review:

Helped me improve my credit score

Ge Capital #480197
Val,

I'm so glad you had such a positive experience. Thank you for taking the time and sharing your feedback.

I will share your comments with Dawn as well.

Delores Klisiak
Please go to Rip-Off Report look at report#114****. On pissedconsumer.com the report numbers are as follows 488834, 483913, 483025, 481983, 479336, 478478. If you have experienced this type fraud amongst other things you will see just how these corporations GE Capital Retail Bank & Pay Pal. The title I give it is FREE MONEY.
comment to review:

Care Credit is a scam and a fraud

CareCredit #479130
**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 051112_pc_Anon**

I’m sorry you have experienced issues with your GE Capital Retail Bank account. We would like to try and resolve your concerns. Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with the following information:

comment to review:

Wouldn't apply payment to month it was paid in

CareCredit #478453
**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code 051012_pc_Kdirons**

I’m sorry you are having problems regarding your account. We’d like to speak with you and assist. Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with the following information:

Checking account number GEMONEY BANK

Ge Money Bank #478024
**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code 050912_pc_Salisbury**

I’m sorry you are having problems regarding your account. We’d like to speak with you and assist. Please email me at gecapitalcares@***.com with the following information:

**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code 050912_pc_Salisbury**
comment to review:

No customer service person available.

Ge Money Bank #478018
**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 050912_pc_Dallas**

**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 050912_pc_Dallas**
comment to review:

Care Credit changed website, so I couldn't make payment, now I'm late?

CareCredit #476791
Joyce,
** To expedite your case, please ensure to provide Reference code DM 050712_pc_ JoyceGilkerson**
I'm sorry you're experiencing problems with your account. We'd like to help. Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com and provide your phone number so we can call you directly to assist.

Care Credit Ripoff

CareCredit #476781
**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code 050712_pc_CCFL**

TRYING TO LOG IN INTO MY ACCOUNT WITH GOGECAPITAL

Ge Capital #475187
David,Sorry you are having problems accessing the site. Please email me at gecapitalcares@***.com and provide your phone number so we can call to assist. Please reference DM 050312_pc_DavidFlores to expedite a response. Regards,NicoleGECapital
2 replies
Delores Klisiak
Please go to review numbers on this site Pissed Consumer 488834, 483913, 483025, 481983, 479336 & 478478 ****51 documents attached along with more review & report numbers. The most recent filed on pissed consumer Review numbers 525014 & 522235. You can also go to Rip-Off Report #114**** you can see actual statements made by an "Employee" of these Crooks. These Crooks are trying to get Class Action Law Suits Banned. This should be quite interesting for the attorney's who do practice in Class Action Law Suits they are going to have to "Tackle" The Green Snakes featured in the clip on You Tube. It is better on your cell phone less stops if you can't find the clip just go to "Images" & look for the Green Snakes or type in ge capital retail pay pal.
Just look at the uploaded documents on these reviews & reports submitted by me. These Crooks get there math skills from the seventh planet in our solar system from the sun. At the rate of corruption in this country it would not surprise me if someone or someone's in the state & federal agencies that we pay tax dollars to is on the take & "getting a piece of the action, like Captain Kirk stated on an epi

Care Credit isn't there when I need it :(

CareCredit #474097
Hi Nancy - I'm so glad we were able to assist you. Thank you for taking the time to post a follow up - we really appreciated it!

TRYING TO LOG IN INTO MY ACCOUNT WITH GOGECAPITAL

Ge Capital #473699
** To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 043012_pc_Lilybgn**

2 replies

Care Credit isn't there when I need it :(

CareCredit #473696
** To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 043012_pc_ Neeneeb **

CareCredit #471062
I’m sorry for the issues accessing your accounts online. While the majority of customers are able to log in, some are experiencing intermittent issues.
We’d like to help resolve this and ensure each of you have access. To expediate a response, please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with the following information:
- The full name associated with your account(s)
- Please reference 042512_pc_CnsrCntr

comment to review:

Changed web site now i will have a late payment

CareCredit #470190
** To expedite your case, please ensure to provide Reference code DM 042312_pc_Keppyman**

Care Credit does NOT work with you

CareCredit #468116
** To expedite your case, please ensure to provide Reference code DM 041812_pc_CCPhx**

comment to review:

CARE CREDIT IS A RIP OFFFFF!!!!

CareCredit #468079
**To expedite your case, please ensure to provide Reference code DM 041812_pc_Elania**
Elania - I'm sorry you're experiencing problems with your account. We'd like to help. Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with the following information:

Care Credit Privacy violations

CareCredit #465395
Thank you for providing information about your experience. We’d like to research this matter, and ask that you please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with the following information:
-The full name associated with the account
-Mailing address associated with the account
-Your contact phone number
-Reference code DM4912CC
For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

We appreciate your assistance.

Ge Capital #465022
Mr. Williams,We'd like to speak with you regarding your account as well. We were unable to locate your account information or phone number with the information in your post. Please email gecapitalcares@***.com with your phone number and reference code DM 041212_pc_GarrettWilliams and we'll call you to assist.Thank you,NicoleGE Capital
YOU AGAIN?

Ge Capital #465011
Please email gecapitalcares@***.com and reference DM 041212_pc_AnonService.
Delores Klisiak
My my my Nicole don't you ever get tired of screwing people?

Ge Capital #465009
I apologize for your experience. We would like the opportunity to speak with you directly and answer your questions regarding your account, as well as research your initial call.
We value our customers and strive to provide exceptional care. Again, I apologize that you did not have a positive service experience.
Delores Klisiak
Why don't you give it a rest & let that "Phantom" help.

Bait and Switch

Ge Capital #465004
Jeannette - We saw and responded to your Tweet, but want to ensure you see our response. We tried to locate the phone number assoicated with your account; however were unable to do so.
Can you email gecapitalcares@***.com with your phone number and reference code DM 041212_Twitter_JeanetteE so we can call to assist?
comment to review:

Care Credit changed website, so I couldn't make payment, now I'm late?

CareCredit #464974
** To expedite your case, please ensure to provide Reference code DM 041212_pc_ Flyonglideslope**

comment to review:

Blocked my meijer prepaid mastercard

Ge Money Bank #464963
The Meijer prepaid card is managed by Green Dot. We understand Green Dot was able to connect with you and resolve your issue.

Should you have questions or need further assistance regarding your card, please do not hesitate to contact Green Dot at the number and/or email they provided.

Delores Klisiak
The letter words that start with the letter "S" this is also another reason I think they changed there name they want to continue the illegal business practices. They have to get as far as they can from the letter "G" they don't want to get away from making lots of "G's" Illegally

GE MONEY scam

Ge Money Bank #463080
I’m sorry you’re experiencing problems with our website. While the majority of customers are abel to log in, some are continuing to have issues. While we work to resolve, I’d like the opportunity to review your account and provide assistance. Please email me at gecapitalcares@***.com with the following information:
Delores Klisiak
** To expedite your case, please ensure to provide Reference code DM 040912_pc_KateNY**This is the new name GE Capital Retail Bank is changing there name to SYNCHRONY . This is the fourth time they have changed there name. They used to be GE Capital, GE Capital Money Bank, GE Capital Retail Money Bank, the only thing they didn't change is BANK! They need this word BANK so they can be in the banking business. You will find this Rip-Off Report being written in "Comic Font". This has gotten so out of hand that one can only laugh at what is happening. I mean we have state & federal agencies we cannot rely on.

GE Capital Retail Bank Loans

Ge Capital Retail Bank #463019
** To expedite your case, please ensure to provide Reference code DM 040912_pc_UkiahCa **

I been paying for 3 yrs and my balance is the same

CareCredit #463015
Jammed,

** To expedite your case, please ensure to provide Reference code DM 040912_pc_jammed **

CareCredit #463011
** To expedite your case, please ensure to provide Reference code DM 040912_pc_HerndonVA **

I'm sorry you're experiencing problems with our site. While we work to resolve these issues, we’d like to assist. Please email gecapitalcares@ge.com and provide your name and phone number to we may contact you directly.

Unable to pay online since march 28,2012

Ge Money Bank #461984
** To expedite your case, please ensure to provide Reference code DM 040612_pc_CCBaltimore**

I'm sorry you're experiencing problems with our site. While we work to resolve these issues, we’d like to assist. Please email gecapitalcares@***.com and provide your name and phone number to we may contact you directly.

Ge Capital #461979
#819036

CareCredit #461976
** To expedite your case, please ensure to provide Reference code DM 040612_pc_anonCC **

Care Credit - Disappointed in their Actions

CareCredit #460303
** To expedite your case, please ensure to provide Reference code DM 040312_pc_Owen **
Owen - I'm sorry you're experiencing problems with your account. We'd like to help. Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with the following information:

Ge Capital #459838
We sincerely apologize for the frustrations you have experienced trying to access our site. We would like to assist all you in addressing your concerns.

Please email me at gecapitalcares@***.com with your name and contact phone number so we can contact you to assist.

For your security, please do not include your account numbers in your email.

#819043
comment to review:

Care Credit - aksing for money i never borrowed!!!!!!

CareCredit #458330
** To expedite your case, please ensure to provide Reference code DM 033012_pc_Etrtan **

Ge Capital #458297
I am so sorry for your frustrations. We are experiencing problems with our site. Please email me at gecapitalcares@***.com with your name and phone number so we can contact you directly to assist.To expedite your case, please reference DM 033012_pc_AnonCC.Regards,NicoleGE Capital
#819047

Care Credit - Watch Out

CareCredit #457871
** To expedite your case, please ensure to provide Reference code DM 032912_pc_AnonMS **

CARE CREDIT

Ge Money Bank #457015
** To expedite your case, please ensure to provide Reference code DM 032912_pc_anon72986 **

Walmart Money Card GE Money Bank

Ge Money Bank #455748
I'm sorry you're experiencing problems with your account and would like to help. The prepaid WalMart card is managed by Green Dot.

Please email them at customer.advocacy@***.com your name and contact information. They will research this matter and assist.

GE Money Bank Paypal Smart Connect Scam

Ge Capital Retail Bank #455733
** To expedite your case, please ensure to provide Reference code DM 032612_pc_PPC3**
We'd like to speak with each of you to review your account and assist. Please email me at gecapitalcares@***.com with the following information:

Thomasville Customer Complaint - Shady Business Practices

Thomasville Furniture #455724
** To expedite your case, please ensure to provide Reference code DM 032612_pc_Ggmoney**
I'm sorry for your experience. We'd like to research and see if we can help you resolve this with the retailer. Please email me at gecapitalcares@***.com with the following information:
ggmoney G
#2042864
End results, Thomasville is out of business

Do Not Make Large Payments to GE Capital

Ge Capital #453778
** To expedite your case, please ensure to provide Reference code DM 032112_pc_Nycemschic**
1 0
Delores Klisiak
Want to go to the movies on You Tube? Look for the clip with the "Green Snakes"

GE capital charges 6 dollar late fee on a $6 balance

Ge Money Bank #453027
** To expedite your case, please ensure to provide Reference code DM 032112_pc_LizB **I'm sorry you're experiencing problems with your account. We'd like to help. Please email me at gecapitalcares@***.com with the following information:- The full name associated with the account- Mailing address associated with the account- Your contact phone numberFor your security, please do not include your account number in your email.Regards,NicoleGE Capital