comment to review:

Loan Sharks!free int. turned into $50mth int.

CareCredit #581193
**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 121212_pc_LehightonPA **

I’m sorry you have experienced issues with your GE Capital Retail Bank account. We would like to try and resolve your concerns. Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with your name and phone number. A member of our consumer advocacy team will call you to assist.

Don't go to Aspen Dental

Aspen Dental #580830
**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 121112_pc_CarolAnn1967 **

CarolAnn – We’d like to speak with you to learn more and try to resolve your concerns. Please email me at gecapitalcares@***.com with your name and phone number. A member of our consumer advocacy team will call you to assist.

A huge rip off scam!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

CareCredit #580604
Marmar – We’d also like to speak with you. Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with your name and phone number and reference code DM 121112_pc_Marmar. A member of our consumer advocacy team will call you to assist.

A huge rip off scam!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

CareCredit #580600
**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 121112_pc_Tdhart72**

comment to review:

I paid my bill on time every month and was never late, and now when I should have only had 2 more pa

Ge Capital #580296
**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 121012_pc_Anony**

We would like to look into this. Please email me at gecapitalcares@***.com with the following information:

Stole money

Ge Money Bank #579367
I'm sorry you're experiencing problems with your account and would like to help. The prepaid WalMart card is managed by Green Dot. Please email them at customer.advocacy@***.com your name and contact information. They will research this matter and assist.Regards, NicoleGE Capital
Delores Klisiak
This bank that has changed it name FOUR times now they are changing it again to SYNCHRONY BANK! I believe they are changing to the letter "S" in the alphabet they need to get as far away as they can from the letter "G" in the alphabet. They have to get as far as they can from the letter "G" they don't want to get away from making lots of "G's" Illegally just the letter itself.
The letter words that start with the letter "S" this is also another reason I think they changed there name they want to continue the illegal business practices. They have to get as far as they can from the letter "G" they don't want to get away from making lots of "G's" Illegally

DO NOT GET INVOLVED WITH CARECREDIT

CareCredit #579236
** To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 120712_pc_anon**

I’m sorry you are having problems accessing your account online.

We’d like to help resolve this and ensure you have access. Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with the following information:

Banfield says you must spend $250+ to use CARE credit card. Review Complaint

Banfield Pet Hospital #575216
**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 112812_pc_Aba**

I’m sorry you have experienced issues with your GE Capital Retail Bank account. We would like to speak with you to learn more. Please email me at gecapitalcares@***.com with your name and phone number. A member of our consumer advocacy team will call you to assist.

GE Care Credit/STROKE LEVEL

Ge Money Bank #575208
**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 112812_pc_Sapatterson1008**

I’m sorry you have experienced issues with your GE Capital Retail Bank account. We would like to try and resolve your concerns. Please email me at gecapitalcares@***.com with your name and phone number. A member of our consumer advocacy team will call you to assist.

Delores Klisiak
Is your little man (cartoon) at the typewriter going to change at all under your fourth name Synchrony Bank? Also will you soon be retiring anytime soon "Nicole" or will you continue to post that you all really care?

Care Credit - Watch Out

CareCredit #573429
**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 112412_pc_Anon2**

We would like to look into this. Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with the following information:

comment to review:

Someone at your company stole from me!!

Ge Money Bank #566041
Linda,
GE Capital provides private label and bankcard credit programs to retailers and consumers in the United States and Canada. We do not provide personal loans via the purchase or use of prepaid money cards, nor do we call or email potential customers to request personal information to establish prepaid cards or personal loans. The offer you outline above appears to be an attempt to fraudulently obtain money or access your confidential financial information and is not associated with, authorized or sponsored by GE Capital or GE Capital Retail Bank. If you believe you have been a victim, you should contact local authorities. More information is available at www.ftc.gov.

As a reminder, to protect your identity and the security of your financial accounts, never give your personal credit card or other financial information to people who call or email you without verifying who they are.

If you have provided your confidential information and are unsure of whether or not it was for a legitimate GE Capital program, please email us at gecapitalcares@***.com to reach our consumer advocacy team. Please be sure to include your name, a contact phone number a

Promo offer complaint

CareCredit #552980
**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 100912_pc_ Doc1217**

I’m sorry you have experienced issues with your GE Capital Retail Bank account. We would like to try and resolve your concerns. Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with your name and phone number; our consumer advocacy team will call you to assist.

Care Credit doesn't care

CareCredit #552537
**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 100812_pc_ Needadoc2012**

GECapital login problem

Ge Money Bank #552300

Delores Klisiak
Hi again Nicole,**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 100812_pc_yayatootie**This is the new name GE Capital Retail Bank is changing there name to SYNCHRONY . This is the fourth time they have changed there name. They used to be GE Capital, GE Capital Money Bank, GE Capital Retail Money Bank, the only thing they didn't change is BANK! They need this word BANK so they can be in the banking business. You will find this Rip-Off Report being written in "Comic Font". This has gotten so out of hand that one can only laugh at what is happening. I mean we have state & federal agencies we cannot rely on.

$25 late fee for $28 balance

JCPenney #551383
**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 100512_pc_manojey**

1 reply
I was charged a $25 late fee on a $32 dollar balance. When I sent customer service an email to ask them to remove the charge, they responded that there was no late fee charged to my account. Now I can't access my statements online and my previous online payment was not processed. The website is archaic and I am very frustrated. I have canceled my card and have no intention of getting another GE Bank credit card.

Customer Service at GoGECapital.com

Ge Capital #550788
** To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 100412_pc_KHerrington**

I’m sorry you are having problems accessing your account online. We’d like to help resolve this and ensure you have access.

Delores Klisiak
Yes, Nicole better expedite a response so you can cover up your theft from the customer got to hide all those illegal things fast!This is the new name GE Capital Retail Bank is changing there name to SYNCHRONY . This is the fourth time they have changed there name. They used to be GE Capital, GE Capital Money Bank, GE Capital Retail Money Bank, the only thing they didn't change is BANK! They need this word BANK so they can be in the banking business. You will find this Rip-Off Report being written in "Comic Font". This has gotten so out of hand that one can only laugh at what is happening. I mean we have state & federal agencies we cannot rely on.
The letter words that start with the letter "S" this is also anot

GE Care Credit online billing sucks

CareCredit #547731
**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 092712_pc_ Lml8488**

comment to review:

CareCredit Promotion Scam with a Coldhearted Company.

CareCredit #547728
**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 092712_pc_ Detroit**

Rooms to Go-GE Capital

Rooms To Go #546792
**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 092512_pc_MJordan**I’m sorry you have experienced issues with your GE Capital Retail Bank account. We would like to try and resolve your concerns. Please email me at gecapitalcares@***.com with the following information:- The full name associated with the account- Mailing address associated with the account- Your contact phone numberFor your security, please do not include your account number in your email.Regards,NicoleGE Capital

CareCredit Account Fraud Mix-Up

CareCredit #545176
**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 092112_pc_RealArtist90**

GE Capital Retail Bank

Ge Capital Retail Bank #543744
Linda - We'd like to speak with you regarding your concern and assist. Please email me at gecapitalcares@***.com with the below information:

- Reference code DM 091812_pc_LindaStringfellow

For your security, please do not provide your account number in your email.

2 replies
Why did you lie"?
Reference code DM 091812_pc_LindaString

G.E. Capital payment scam

Ge Capital #540565
**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 091012_pc_Tobyhigdon**

Unprofessional

CareCredit #540285
**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 081012_pc_Motts630**

comment to review:

I had to learn the hard way again!!!

Ge Money Bank #540169

Hi again Nicole,
**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 091012_pc_RCheshire**This is the new name GE Capital Retail Bank is changing there name to SYNCHRONY . This is the fourth time they have changed there name. They used to be GE Capital, GE Capital Money Bank, GE Capital Retail Money Bank, the only thing they didn't change is BANK! They need this word BANK so they can be in the banking business. You will find this Rip-Off Report being written in "Comic Font". This has gotten so out of hand that one can only laugh at what is happening. I mean we have state & federal agencies we cannot rely on.
comment to review:

GE capitol/walmart/direct tv/greendot money card

Ge Capital #538684

comment to review:

Care Credit is really deceptive!

CareCredit #537819
**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 080412_pc_Susie**

I’m sorry you have experienced issues with your GE Capital Retail Bank account. We would like to try and resolve your concerns and will email you at the address you provided. You may also email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with your name and phone number.

comment to review:

GE Capital returned all payments, cancelled account.

Ge Capital #536119
**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 083012_pc_GentlemanJim**

I’m sorry you have experienced issues with your GE Capital Retail Bank account. We would like to try and resolve your concerns. Please email me at gecapitalcares@***.com with your name and phone number; our consumer advocacy team will call you to assist.

comment to review:

Held up payment to get late fee

Ge Money Bank #534840
**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 082812_pc_Sadiedog**
comment to review:

Not given an itemized statement for proceedures performed

CareCredit #532002
**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 082112_pc_Anon**

We would like the opportunity to speak with you and research your issue. Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with your name and phone number; our consumer advocacy team will call you to assist.

comment to review:

GE Capital does not value new customers

Ge Capital #528108
**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 081312_pc_Rick596**

comment to review:

I want the credit card records for my late mother released to me

QVC #523021
**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 080212_pc_VMPfitzer**

I’m sorry you have experienced issues with your mother's GE Capital Retail Bank account. We would like to try and resolve your concerns. Please email me at gecapitalcares@***.com with your name and phone number; our consumer advocacy team will call you to assist.

Walmart Credit Card Misleading Info

Walmart #522460
**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 080112_pc_Kneha**

Thank you for your message. We would like to look into this.

For your first purchase in excess of $100, you do receive $20 back on your account. If the $20 credit was not given, we apologize. We would also like to give you an additional $20 credit for the problem you have experienced.

- Your contact phone number

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email. Someone from our team will call you and resolve your issue.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.
comment to review:

The monthly payment is increasing instead of decreasing, WHY?

CareCredit #522431
**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 080112_pc_Anonymous**

I’m sorry you have experienced issues with your GE Capital Retail Bank account. We would like to look into this.

Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with the following information:

Change in minimum payment

Lowes #516259
**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 072012_pc_Anonymous**

We would like to look into this issue. Please email me at gecapitalcares@***.com with the following information:

comment to review:

Never been late on my bill...

Ge Money Bank #509380

Delores Klisiak
Hi again Nicole by the way how old are you? **To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 070912_pc_OfTheWinds**

GE Money Bank - Mohawk Account

Ge Money Bank #507425
**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 070512_pc_ConsumerPress**

comment to review:

New Care Credit Website Does NOT Work!!!

Ge Money Bank #504177
** To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 062912_pc_consumer_press**I’m sorry you are having problems accessing your account online. While the majority of customers are able to log in, some are experiencing intermittent issues. We’d like to help resolve this and ensure you have access. Please email me at gecapitalcares@***.com with the following information:- The full name associated with the account- Mailing address associated with the account- Your contact phone numberFor your security, please do not include your account number in your email.Regards,NicoleGE Capital
comment to review:

Charged $400.00 in the middle of my dental work above the original price quoted.

Monarch Dental #502832
**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 062712_pc_CarolD**I’m sorry you have experienced issues with your GE Capital Retail Bank account. We would like to try and resolve your concerns. Please email me at gecapitalcares@***.com with the following information:- The full name associated with the account- Mailing address associated with the account- Your contact phone numberFor your security, please do not include your account number in your email.Regards,NicoleGE Capital

Carecredit interest scam

Ge Capital #502693
We would like assist. Please email me at gecapitalcares@***.com with the following information:
**To expedite our research, please provide reference code DM62712PCCC
-The full name associated with the account
-Mailing address associated with the account
-Your contact phone number
CareCredit
comment to review:

$2000 charged for $2000 balance, Care Credit, completely fraud!

CareCredit #502229
**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 062612_pc_care**

Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with the following information:

Credit card

Ge Money Bank #499119
Ms. Hodecker,
I understand we were able to speak with you today and assist regarding your account. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to help, and please do not hesitate to contact us again should you have further questions.
2 replies
Delores Klisiak
Hi again Nicole, This is the new name GE Capital Retail Bank is changing there name to SYNCHRONY . This is the fourth time they have changed there name. They used to be GE Capital, GE Capital Money Bank, GE Capital Retail Money Bank, the only thing they didn't change is BANK! They need this word BANK so they can be in the banking business. You will find this Rip-Off Report being written in "Comic Font". This has gotten so out of hand that one can only laugh at what is happening. I mean we have state & federal agencies we cannot rely on.
comment to review:

Charging me interest on a 18mos.promotional loan !

Ge Money Bank #499070
Ms. Hodecker,

Care Credit

CareCredit #496512
** To expedite your case, please ensure to provide Reference code DM 061512_pc_Anon**

I'm sorry you're experiencing problems with your account. We'd like to help. Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com and provide your name and phone number so we can call you directly to assist.

Care Credit ripping off the elderly

CareCredit #495414
** To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 061312_pc_SSkinner**

I’m sorry you have experienced issues with your GE Capital Retail Bank account. We would like to try and resolve your concerns. Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with the following information:

comment to review:

GE Capital opened a credit account without customer approval

Ge Money Bank #494930
** To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 061212_pc_Anonymous**

Care Credit ripping off the elderly

CareCredit #494907
**To expedite your case, please ensure to provide Reference code DM 061212_pc_SSkinner**

GE credit

Ge Money Bank #494323
** To expedite your case, please ensure to provide Reference code DM 061112_pc_SanAntonio**

I'm sorry you're experiencing problems with your account. We'd like to help. Please email me at gecapitalcares@***.com and provide your name and phone number so we can call you directly to assist.

comment to review:

Usarious interest rates without warning

CareCredit #493053
** To expedite your case, please ensure to provide Reference code DM 060812_pc_AnonNJ**
Regard,

Credit card

Ge Money Bank #492955
**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 060812_pc_Anon**

Delores Klisiak
By the way Nicole do you ever sleep? **To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 060812_pc_Anon**
comment to review:

New Care Credit Website Does NOT Work!!!

Ge Money Bank #491335
** To expedite your case, please ensure to provide Reference code DM 050612_pc_Javabean **
I'm sorry you're experiencing problems with our website and would like to help resolve so you can use the site going forward. Please email me at gecapitalcares@***.com and provide your name and phone number so we can call you directly to assist.