comment to review:

Paypal smart connect screwed me

Ge Money Bank #777164
**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 012314_pc_OcalaFL**
Delores Klisiak
How do you Crooks sleep at night? Give it a rest if you cared it would not continue to happen!!!!!!
comment to review:

Being charged for services not performed or bought

CareCredit #777162
**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 012314_pc_VeroBeach**
I’m sorry you have experienced issues with your GE Capital Retail Bank account. We would like to try and resolve your concerns. Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with your name and phone number. A member of our consumer advocacy team will call you to assist.
1 0

Never Using This Company

CareCredit #748080
**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 112613_pc_ConsumerPress**

comment to review:

Absolutely the worst bank I have ever used.

Ge Money Bank #742896
**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 111513_csc_StephenB**

Stephen,

We responded to your post on another site; however, wanted to ensure you saw our outreach. I’m sorry you have experienced issues with your GE Capital Retail Bank account. We would like to try and resolve your concerns. Please email me at gecapitalcares@***.com with your name and phone number. A member of our consumer advocacy team will call you to assist.

To GE CaptialCares,
If you cared then why do you continue your "Illegal Activities"? Why do you continue to get judgements against you for the same thing since 1994 or 1997 when you started this Crooked Corrupt Bank? Giving people more money then they want in my opinion to get them to go away I belive this is how you have managed to get away with all these "Illegal Activities" & it has finally caught up to you. If you really cared it would not continue to happen!!!!!!!!! So give your "I Cares" a rest & stop lying to people. This is what I think about your new name change go to you tube put this link in.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=684lrrTwkqk if that doesn't work put in GE Capital Retail Pay Pal & look for the GREEN SNAKES!!!!!!Also with this new name you may have a few problems with this part of the definition
******"Synchrony in the dictionary means: """""""The duo's gravity puts them in a synchronous orbit, which means they face each other with the same side all the time.""""""""
""""""Normally, brain activity is synchronous across this circuit's three regions""""" I think they chose this name for this last definit

Lord & Taylor Credit Card - Issued by GE Capital

Ge Capital #734252
I understand we are currently working with you to reslove. Thank you for reaching out and giving us the opportunity to assist. Should you need further assistance, please contact us via gecapitalcares@***.com with reference number 102813_pc_Cassy1294.For your security, never include account numbers in email.Regards,NicoleGE Capital
3 replies
Delores Klisiak
WHY DO YOU LIE? WHY DOES IT CONTINUE UNDER ALL YOUR NAMES? GIVE IT A REST!

Missed payment????!!!

Ge Capital #732839
**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 102413_pc_Anon**

3 replies
Delores Klisiak

If the comment made by GE Capital Cares listed below was for real this would not keep happening. It continues to happen everyday under GE Money Bank, GE Capital Retail Money Bank & GE Capital Retail Bank. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH SYNCHRONY BANK this is GE Money, GE Capital Retail Money Bank & GE Capital Retail Money Banks new name. If you want to see just how corrupt they are check out just the documents not the posts on pissed consumer Review #: 483913, Review #: 397877,Review #: 403826, Review #: 408105,Review #: 478478, Review #: 483025. You can also find more on Rip-Off Report. If you would like to see actual statements from an Employee look for Report#114**** at Rip-Off. You will also find out that they have been charging late fees "ILLEGALLY" they put your account past due days before it is due. Plus if you pay a penny or three pennies over what you owe they don't credit that they keep that imagine how many millions & billions of dollars they have made off the customer "Illegally"! I hope the United States Postal Inspector, The Attorney General (Department of Justice) The OCC, The DFI, Consumer Protection Agency along with all state & federal agencies mak

Banana Republic keep sending me credit card

Banana Republic #722451
Hi Rick

We welcome the opportunity to assist regarding your account as well. Please email me at gecapitalcares@***.com and provide your phone number and reference code DM 092713_pc_Rick and we'll call to help.

comment to review:

Jcp trying to make payment

Ge Money Bank #721107
**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 092413_pc_ mordee100** I’m sorry you have experienced issues with your GE Capital Retail Bank account. We would like to try and resolve your concerns. Please email me at gecapitalcares@***.com with your name and phone number. A member of our consumer advocacy team will call you to assist.For your security, please do not include your account number in your email. Regards, Nicole GE Capital
Delores Klisiak
**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 092413_pc_ mordee100This is the new name GE Capital Retail Bank is changing there name to SYNCHRONY . This is the fourth time they have changed there name. They used to be GE Capital, GE Capital Money Bank, GE Capital Retail Money Bank, the only thing they didn't change is BANK! They need this word BANK so they can be in the banking business. You will find this Rip-Off Report being written in "Comic Font". This has gotten so out of hand that one can only laugh at what is happening. I mean we have state & federal agencies we cannot rely on.
This bank that has changed it name FOUR times now they are changing it again to SYNCHRONY BANK! I believe they are changing to the letter "S" in the alphabet they need to get as far away as they can from the letter "G" in the alphabet. They have to get as far as they can from the letter "G" they don't want to get away from making lots of "G's" Illegally just the letter itself.

LIED to about card!! WARNING WARNING

Ge Capital #720636
**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 092313_pc_DerbyKansas**

Delores Klisiak
the comment made by GE Capital Cares listed below was for real this would not keep happening. It continues to happen everyday under GE Money Bank, GE Capital Retail Money Bank & GE Capital Retail Bank. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH SYNCHRONY BANK this is GE Money, GE Capital Retail Money Bank & GE Capital Retail Money Banks new name. If you want to see just how corrupt they are check out just the documents not the posts on pissed consumer Review #: 483913, Review #: 397877,Review #: 403826, Review #: 408105,Review #: 478478, Review #: 483025. You can also find more on Rip-Off Report. If you would like to see actual statements from an Employee look for Report#114**** at Rip-Off. You will also find out that they have been charging late fees "ILLEGALLY" they put your account past due days before it is due. Plus if you pay a penny or three pennies over what you owe they don't credit that they keep that imagine how many millions & billions of dollars they have made off the customer "Illegally"! I hope the United States Postal Inspector, The Attorney General (Department of Justice) The OCC, The DFI, Consumer Protection Agency along with all state & federal agencies make an ex...

ATTN: CLASS ACTION JOIN ME! REPLY

CareCredit #719522
I’m sorry you have experienced issues with your GE Capital Retail Bank account. We would like to try and resolve your concerns. A member of our consumer advocacy team will call you at the number associated with your account to assist. You may also contact us directly via email at gecapitalcares@ge.com.

For your security, please do not provide your account number via email and reference DM 092013_pc_JeranCam.

Toys R Us Credit Card not fair to loyal customers

R Us Mastercard #712883
**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 090613_pc_Tyelky**

Lowes Credit Card (GEMoneyBank) created Fraudulent Account

Ge Money Bank #698520
**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 081213_pc_Bail**

Delores Klisiak
Hi Again Nicole,**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 081213_pc_Bail**

NonCustomer Harassed by GE Capital Retail Bank

Ge Capital Retail Bank #690229

I’m sorry you are receiving these phone calls. We would like to try and resolve your concerns. Please email me at gecapitalcares@***.com with the following information:

Delores Klisiak
There you are again Nicole **To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 073013_pc_Anonymous**
comment to review:

GE money bank late fee scam

Ge Money Bank #687940

We're sorry to hear about your experience. We would like to look into this. Please email me at gecapitalcares@***.com with the following information:

Delores Klisiak
Hi again Nicole,**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 072613_pc_Anonymous**This is the new name GE Capital Retail Bank is changing there name to SYNCHRONY . This is the fourth time they have changed there name. They used to be GE Capital, GE Capital Money Bank, GE Capital Retail Money Bank, the only thing they didn't change is BANK! They need this word BANK so they can be in the banking business. You will find this Rip-Off Report being written in "Comic Font". This has gotten so out of hand that one can only laugh at what is happening. I mean we have state & federal agencies we cannot rely on.

GE Money/GreenDot MoneyPak is behind Walmart Debit Card Fraud

Ge Money Bank #687935
I'm sorry you're experiencing problems with your account and would like to help. The prepaid WalMart card is managed by Green Dot.

Please email them at customer.advocacy@***.com your name and contact information. They will research this matter and assist.

Delores Klisiak
Hi NicoleThis is the new name GE Capital Retail Bank is changing there name to SYNCHRONY . This is the fourth time they have changed there name. They used to be GE Capital, GE Capital Money Bank, GE Capital Retail Money Bank, the only thing they didn't change is BANK! They need this word BANK so they can be in the banking business. You will find this Rip-Off Report being written in "Comic Font". This has gotten so out of hand that one can only laugh at what is happening. I mean we have state & federal agencies we cannot rely on.

QVC Credit Card / GE Capital Bank

QVC #676457
**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 070813_pc_Debbie** I’m sorry you have experienced issues with your GE Capital Retail Bank account. We would like to try and resolve your concerns. Please email me at gecapitalcares@***.com with your name and phone number. A member of our consumer advocacy team will call you to assist.For your security, please do not include your account number in your email. Regards, Nicole GE Capital

CareCredit Misrepresentation

Ge Capital #672633
**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 062513_pc_AnonCC**

Delores Klisiak
Please go to Rip-Off Report Website Report#114**** Here you will see what this employee said when I posted my complaint this is just unbelievable. The way this "ASSSSWHOLE" talked to me in their "Rebuttal" is beyond words. You can thank our government agencies both state & federal they have done nothing about this they turned everything over to the "CFPB" which I like to refer to as Confused Financial Pissonyou Bureau & believe me they closed all these complaints out with numerous violations & a letter dated a year earlier from these "CROOKS". Imagine that they also sent one of my complaints to the wrong credit card company! I have never seen anything so blatant & in your face like the "Illegal" business practices that these two (2) corporations have & continue to do to this day. Nothing has changed since 2011 nothing! You can also go & see actual documents from GE Capital Retail Bank & Pay Pal that show just how corrupt they really are. They just lie & the proof is right there in plane site! The reports that I have filed on pissedconsumer.com here are the report numbers with the documents #488834, 483913, 483025, 481983, 479336 & 478478. What is...

GE Money Bank Scam

Ge Money Bank #665524
We saw your post and would like to respond. The call you received was not from GE. GE Capital provides private label and bankcard credit programs.

We do not provide personal loans via the purchase or use of prepaid money cards, nor do we call or email potential customers to request personal information to establish prepaid cards or personal loans, nor do we charge application fees.

What you detail in your complaint appears to be an attempt to fraudulently obtain money. More information is available at www.ftc.gov.

Delores Klisiak
The letter words that start with the letter "S" this is also another reason I think they changed there name they want to continue the illegal business practices. They have to get as far as they can from the letter "G" they don't want to get away from making lots of "G's" Illegally

Banana Republic keep sending me credit card

Banana Republic #658317
**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 053113_pc_Anonymous**We're sorry to hear about your experience. We would like to try and resolve your concerns. Please email me at gecapitalcares@***.com with the following information:- The full name associated with the account- Mailing address associated with the account- Your contact phone numberFor your security, please do not include your account number in your email.Regards,NicoleGE Capital

Care Credit are liars

CareCredit #638621
**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 041713_pc_TabithaTeel**

comment to review:

No interest? Yeah, right.

CareCredit #617814
**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 030413_pc_Anonymous**

We would like to help answer any questions you may have. Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with the following information:

GE Capital Retail Bank Incompetent & Dishonest

Ge Capital Retail Bank #615943
**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 022813_pc_AnonLC**

Delores Klisiak
Please go to Rip-Off Report look at report#114****. On pissedconsumer.com the report numbers are as follows 488834, 483913, 483025, 481983, 479336, 478478. If you have experienced this type fraud amongst other things you will see just how these corporations GE Capital Retail Bank & Pay Pal. The title I give it is FREE MONEY.

Received a $15 check from GE Money Bank

Ge Money Bank #614733
**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 022613_pc_Pam**

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We would like to look into this. Please email me at gecapitalcares@***.com with the following information:

Mrs

Aspen Dental #614145
**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 022513_pc_margee**

I’m sorry to hear about your experience. We would like to get some additional information so we can look into this. Please email me at gecapitalcares@***.com with the following information:

comment to review:

Refused to re-issue outdate rewards check

Ge Money Bank #611907
**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 022013_pc_Vinny**We would like to try and resolve your concern. Please email me at gecapitalcares@***.com with the following information:- The full name associated with the account- Mailing address associated with the account- Your contact phone numberFor your security, please do not include your account number in your email.Regards,NicoleGE Capital

Constant problems with billing

CareCredit #608417
**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 021313_pc_AnonSantaCruz**

GE Care Credit: Not sending statements; charging late fees

Ge Money Bank #608195
**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 021313_pc_Pissed**

We are sorry to hear about your experience and we would like to get some additional information. Please email me at gecapitalcares@***.com with the following information:

Care Credit Scam- dental Service

CareCredit #607744
**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 021213_pc_AnonCCDental**

comment to review:

Punished for Paying Early!

CareCredit #607737

**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 021213_pc_bevans**

CareCredit is a total SCAM and all BS

CareCredit #604716
**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 020613_pc_Hercules**

We would like to get some additional information so we can look into this. Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with the following information:

comment to review:

CARE CREDIT DOES NOT ASSIST WITH PAYMENTS!!!!!

CareCredit #603827
**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 040213_pc_GreenMtnGal**

We'd like to speak with you to learn more and address your concerns. Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with your name and phone number. A member of our consumer advocacy team will call you to assist.

comment to review:

Expensive, pressured and still cant wear dentures

Aspen Dental #603821
**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 040213_pc_Orb**

1 reply
Speaking of GE Capital Care my husband had an account with Chase Advanvantage and then when I had a nightmare of what they called service done on my teeth they transferred it over to GE....how can they do that when he never signed anything?? Like when you get a credit card you sign a paper agreeing to the terms and conditions?

PLEASE DO NOT USE THEM TO BORROW, ITS A BAD COMPANY,LAZY STAFF,

CareCredit #602582
We responded to your post but watned to ensure you recieved a response here as well.

**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 020113_pc_aniebannie14 **

I’m sorry for your epxerience. We would like to speak with you to learn more about the service you received. Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with your name and phone number. A member of our consumer advocacy team will call you to assist. For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

Carecredit is rude.

CareCredit #602580

GE Money Smart Connect Ripoff

Ge Capital Retail Bank #601872
**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 013113_pc_phader23**I’m sorry to hear about your experience. We would like to try and resolve your concerns. Please email me at gecapitalcares@***.com with the following information:- The full name associated with the account- Mailing address associated with the account- Your contact phone numberFor your security, please do not include your account number in your email.Regards,NicoleGE Capital

I am pissed also

CareCredit #601462
** To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 013013_pc_Anonymous5**

I’m sorry you are having problems accessing your account online. While the majority of customers are able to log in, some are experiencing intermittent issues. We’d like to help resolve this and ensure you have access. Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with the following information:

Lost final payment

CareCredit #596974
**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 012213_pc_AnonFtMyers**

DONT GET CREDIT WITH GE

Ge Capital #594861
**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 011713_pc_Anon3**

The truth

Ge Money Bank #594757
**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 011713_pc_AnonSC** I’m sorry you have experienced issues with your GE Capital Retail Bank account. We would like to try and resolve your concerns. Please email me at gecapitalcares@***.com with your name and phone number. A member of our consumer advocacy team will call you to assist.For your security, please do not include your account number in your email. Regards, Nicole GE Capital

Don't use GE Money Bank

Ge Money Bank #594301
**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 011613_pc_Anonymous1**

I’m sorry to hear about your experience. We would like to get some additional information so we can try and resolve the issue.

Please email me at gecapitalcares@***.com with the following information:

The WORST Company

Ge Capital #593850
**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 011513_pc_SandyUT**

DONT GET CREDIT WITH GE

Ge Capital #593849
**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 011513_pc_BPVet**

comment to review:

I am stuck!! I keep paying and I owe more!!

Ge Money Bank #593841
**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 011513_pc_Anonymous2**

I’m sorry you have experienced issues with your GE Capital Retail Bank account. We would like to get some additional information so we can try and resolve the issue. Please email me at gecapitalcares@***.com with the following information:

Care creidt

Ge Money Bank #590381

We are sorry you have experienced issues with your GE Capital Retail Bank account. We would like to get some additional information. Please email me at gecapitalcares@***.com with the following information:

Delores Klisiak
Hi again Nicole**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 010713_pc_Anonymous2**

A huge rip off scam!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

CareCredit #588452
**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 010213_pc_whatgives**

I’m sorry you have experienced issues with your GE Capital Retail Bank account. We would like to try and resolve your concerns. Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with the following information:

G.E. care credit sucks

Ge Money Bank #588369
**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 010213_pc_Anon2**

GE Money Bank - JCPenney Credit Card

Ge Money Bank #588365

We’d like to speak with you regarding your accounts and try to assist.. Please email me at gecapitalcares@***.com with your name and phone number. A member of our consumer advocacy team will call you to assist.

Delores Klisiak
Hi again Nicole, **To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 010213_pc_ycantu6886**This is the new name GE Capital Retail Bank is changing there name to SYNCHRONY . This is the fourth time they have changed there name. They used to be GE Capital, GE Capital Money Bank, GE Capital Retail Money Bank, the only thing they didn't change is BANK! They need this word BANK so they can be in the banking business. You will find this Rip-Off Report being written in "Comic Font". This has gotten so out of hand that one can only laugh at what is happening. I mean we have state & federal agencies we cannot rely on.

GE Capital Retail Bank - Customer Service

Ge Capital Retail Bank #588364
**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 010213_pc_Sarajoon**

Charge me 2 much ,money

CareCredit #586579
**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 122712_pc_AnonCC**

GE Capital Retail and Belk Dept Stores

Ge Capital Retail Bank #582887
**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 121712_pc_Anon2**I’m sorry you have experienced issues with your GE Capital Retail Bank account. We would like to try and resolve your concerns. Please email me at gecapitalcares@***.com with the following information:- The full name associated with the account- Mailing address associated with the account- Your contact phone numberFor your security, please do not include your account number in your email.Regards,NicoleGE Capital