Frys Electronics - Ripped off..Toshiba New Laptop defective after 3 days!!!

I received a brand new Toshiba laptom from Fry's for Christmas this past week. After three days, the computer stopped working. I took it back to Fry's to exchange and they told me that since I bought a warranty, it would have to go to that Dept. I was not happy since I believe I got a lemon but did it anyway. They gave me a loaner Toshiba. After four days,that loaner crashed! I run a home business and was not very pissed off. I called Fry's Repair Dept to ask about my computer and they said they could find nothing wrong with it. I asked to speak with a Manager and said no one would be in until the afternoon. I attempted to call back in the afternoon 22 times with no answer. Finally, on the 23rd call, someone answered and said "we are busy..can you come in". I said No, not if my computer is not fixed. Suffice it to say, as of this day, I have no computer whatsoever that works and mine is stuck in repair department sitting! A class action needs to be brought against Frys for their lying cheating salespeople who scam you at the beginning of sale. I was told I could bring my laptop back if it were a lemon for a full exchange. Yea..right!!!
ID