Carbone Subaru Of Troy - Won't go back for another car

Bought a car at Carbone Subaru in Troy on January 5th. I was very pleased with my experience there in 2014. This time was a whole different story. It took 3 hours and 45 minutes to pick up my car from the time I was told to be there. Floor mats I had purchased were not in the car. There were many other issues I had, and I received a survey a few days later. I submitted those concerns and requested a call from a manager. Here it is January 22, and still no return call. I have called them and Carbone corporate several times, no manager call. I have also been trying to find out the status of money I am owed from the deal. I have made several calls to try and track this down. Finally told today that they will overnight me a check. Debbie, the receptionist and only one I have been able to reach, has been very helpful, but no one else can return a call. I told several people in 2014 how happy I was with Carbone, it won't be the same story this time. It's so rude that no one even can take five minutes to return a call.

Please elaborate upon the "many other issues" for the sake of information. We have the floor mats and some money, how much money and for what reason ?

Four hours of someone dawdling away your time is absurd ; any idea about the delay ? (something wrong with the car ?) .

Your readership here is your support group mixed with an occasional sour but often correct troll. We occupy all walks of life and often produce suggestions and even occasional solutions.

ID