DealerRater - "Bait and Switch; Dishonest; Poor Maintenance!"

There was not enough space to convey my disgust with your dealership on Dealerrate.com. I had a verbal sales agreement based on an internet price for a new (2018 Ford Focus). I emphasized to the internet dealership sale rep that my offer price included all hidden cost, tax, tags, etc. (I have in the past made similar offers which precluded wasting my time in the showroom negotiating a final out the door price!) Again, I reiterated my offer price on two different occasions and asked him to ensure that the price was accepted by his manage prior to coming in to pick up the car. I reiterated that my check was going to be $14,200 and no more! However, upon arrival and further discussion I was provided a sales agreement with an additional $4000 in hidden costs and told that the agreed to price was a mistake. Upon leaving it was suggested that I look at used cars and they would certainly make good on a deal. I hesitated and then thought why not; well, that was a mistake! Again, a price was provided and I verbally accepted. I said I would be back tomorrow (Monday) to close on the deal. However, it was strongly suggested that I close on the deal today (Sunday) since manager, Dante, was off Monday. I agreed with the assurance by both Gram (salesperson) and Dante that the car would be detailed and serviced the first thing on Monday but since there was a storm I would need to remove the car off the lot for plowing. So we drove the car home and I dropped the car off Monday morning (as agreed). I also, reiterated the agreement for the car to undergo full maintenance including an oil change and fluid checks etc. I was reassure this would be done. Several hours later after three calls on the status, I was informed that the car was ready. I asked to obtain a copy of the service record and was told by the Gram that it was not available. I insisted to receive a copy of maintenance record, and again, Gram respectfully told me it was not available. I was very suspicious and asked if the oil change was performed, and then to my surprise, Gram said it was not needed! Wow, he or someone in the service shop determined it was not needed, so again, they reneged! Upon further inspection I noticed that nothing was done; the car fluids antifreeze and brake reservoir where at the same levels. Apparently the dealership did nothing for the 3 - 4 hours it was there for servicing! Very very disappointing --- this was the reason they could not produce any paperwork for the service supposedly done. This is a factual and accurate account which I plan to push up to the FORD Corporate latter. I left your dealership in disgust; when I arrived home I had to do the simple maintenance on my own. I also mentioned to Gram that the electric system (specifically the battery) needed to be checked since it did not start easily that day and nothing was further discussed! Also, checked the tire pressure and put air in one of the tires! Other short comings that I just remember! After my first posting - I was requested to contact one of the managers Ruth @ (ruth.aguilar@***.com). I forwarded a message similar to this posting but got on reply. I also follow-up with another email providing my personal cell phone and again, no reply! Thus the reason for this additional posting.
ID