Stern And Edlin Family Law - ONE OF ATLANTAS WORST AND UNETHICAL ATTORNEYS

Edlin is one of the most unscrupulous attorneys in atlanta. Feel free to contact me at my private email below and I'll give you more detail. He States on his website that he is a high ssset divorce attorney. He only redid his website and made this statement after he represented my ex. He was opposing counsel in my case and subpoenaed my credit cards three different times. Then I found out that he represented a lady with limited resources and he did not even subpoena her husbands credit card once. And her husband had a $20,000 charge at Tiffany's for his girlfriend. He was supposedly working on both cases at the same time! Haha. if you've got a lot of money as in my divorce trial, he will say and do anything. Most of the judges know his hustle however you need to be extremely careful if he gets in front of a feckless judge. I witnessed him lie directly to a Gwinnett judge. I would hope to keep any other families away from this vampire. Make sure you put in the subject line "Edlin is unethical" so that I can easily query. He would hate to see me involved in your case because I can continually bring up him lying to a judge. I have put that into the court! Rgb207924@***.com

What is a guy out of Chicago doing dealing with a lawyer in Atlanta? Oh we know the real reason you’re mad.

You lost. That’s kind of how a divorce works. There is a winner and a loser. Do us a favor, go away.

You lost. End of story. Get over it and move past your anger at losing. You willingly chose to marry who you did.

You willingly chose to get a divorce. Which means you willingly chose to throw your marriage away. By either inaction or inability to change you helped cause the situation. I guess your money was more important then love and respect.

Now it’s gonna cost you. Don’t hate for losing. You rolled the dice.

You should be more mad at yourself for your part in causing the divorce. There is nothing you can really say to defend yourself because as the divorce proved you would say anything to protect YOUR money.

@Anonymous

What a f ing I D I O T. Where I live is none of your business or should I repeat myself as you do...it’s none of your business.

Hahaa. Is that all you’ve got little boy?

@Anonymous

Hahaaaaaa. Idiots like you make me laugh.

This firm has clearly ripped off hundreds of people. For a pinhead like you from the firm no less, makes a posting about my experience, is comical.

You MUST be a Democrat. LOL

#1997356

WELL SAID .

@Anonymous

Hmmmm what business is it of yours where the guy lives? The internet breads *** I agree 110% with the poster who warns about Edli. Very crooked and dodgy firm

I love it!!!! He represented your ex !!!!

And your pissed off !!! This is a testament to his effectiveness !!! My ex feels the same way about him. Because Shiel represented me and I cleaned up.

Sorry you were on the wrong side of Shiel Edlin. Next time hire him and you'll be referring him to all your friends.

Just shows a fool is born every minute. Hello FOOL. LOLOLOL

@Anonymous

Haha. Fake posting. *** U.

One of Atlanta’s worst? He IS the worst.

@Anonymous

A horrible divorce firm. Keep posting. Get the word out.

View more comments (9)
Service
Stern And Edlin Family Law Divorce Legal Service
Cons
  • Crooked firm
Damaged or defective

All In One Community Management - Rip off artist

Bunker owns All In One Community Management and is a horrible example of a descent person.

It’s a culture behind most HOA’s my friend. The really bad ones, like this one, hide behind corrupt lawyers and rip off less advised homeowners.....

best to check with local homeowners before you buy as that the only way you get a straight up story. If you get into an issue, keep good records, communicate and protect yourself

ID
Cons
  • Bunker
Poor customer service

All In One Community Management - ALLINONE S U C K S

Beware folks as this shyster outfit is as bad as it gets. They bill and ignore. Bill and ignore and the cycle continues. They will find one small violation and then go away for 6 months. Then, you get a multi thousand dollar bill with threats to attach liens. This is a true *** operation of the highest level. All I can warn you is keep records, make complaints in writing and let a good lawyer kick them where it hurts. They are dead beats and they know it.

Hello poster..... Ruann Bunker is the *** behind the scenes.

My best friend used to work there and said she is the lead behind all the corruption. A mystery why any subdivision would use them as they are a pathetic management group.

You are smart to stay out of any thing associated to A I O. Michael D

@Anonymous

Oh my gosh. Look at Yelp.

All In One is a rip off group.

Horrible AND they ignore you, then, bill you with triple mailers. Such *** e s

@Anonymous

Sue them!! They need to be shut down and it would be very easy to win.

View more comments (2)
Chicago, Illinois
Cons
  • Macia tactics
Bad quality
Preferred solution
Full refund

Warner Bates - Do your research then leave

Bad bad experience with this firm

Trust this poster. I too have dealt with this Firm.

They employ shady lawyers and have little oversight, if at all. Do you research and don’t be foolish enough to use them or especially Jordan.

They have a super greedy and highly enethical cohort that will lie in court. It’s easy to catch her so if you do use them, she will lure you with promises but triple bill you in the end.

Chicago, Illinois
Cons
  • Nancy jordan
Poor customer service

Warner Bates - Rip off Firm

Overbilling and overrated. Beware of firms with flashy web sites and old men who head it up. They are blood suckers in this Firm.

The stories about Warner are true. Old school thief. Rot in *** Warner and the *** you employ

Old man Warner has one foot in the grave and one on a banana peel. He’s an SOB of the highest degree and the worst of the worst

@Anonymous

The firm’s reputation precedes them for decades. Nothing new. Just beware their corrupt dealings in court.

#2062868
@Anonymous

You should hear what reputable lawyers say about this firm.. They laugh behind their dirty backs. Their own community despised them.

View more comments (3)
Service
Warner Bates Attorney
Cons
  • Warner
Bad quality