Keisha Ruff - Nirvelli Designs

The scam of the year has got to go out to Keisha Ruff of Nirvelli Designs. Keisha poses as a website designer, and oh does she do a good job at convincing people that she's a seasoned pro. The truth is that Keisha Ruff has a criminal past and is a terrible website designer. Keisha Ruff is good at a few things though: 1. Creating a facade that she works for this huge Inc. 500 design firm called HitWebDesign.com. In fact, Keisha did work that for awhile as a contractor but got fired for cheating clients. Keisha actually perpetrates all of this fraud from her trailer park residence: 2. Keisha is really good at breaching noncompete agreements. This unethical trailer park trash skank literally steals Hit Web Design clients that are referred to her as a contractor. That's a major NO NO. Hit Web Design is going to sue her *** off, woot! 3. Keisha does a great job at overcharging clients and then going on the internet and blasting them when they don't pay. i.e. she went on the internet and starting pouring out my dirty laundry when I refused to pay her. What kind of company does this? Um how about a scam artist that thinks she'll get paid by extorting her clients. LOL - or not! Browse the internet to read the entire story of what this convicted criminal has done to our company. We are going to sue Keisha Ruff, her husband whom she admittedly cheats on (while he is at work at his blue collar job), and everyone that is part of her little scam. Read the whole story: http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?p=100****#post100****

Never posted Anything on Rip Off Report.

See Below:

Send Your Request and I will Gladly Send Mine.

Mail directed to any other company will be discarded.

PissedConsumer.com

Media Relations

1204 Avenue U, #1080

Brooklyn, NY 11229

United States

Q: What happens if I misrepresented the facts in a prior posting (posted false information)?

A: Users should be advised that PissedConsumer does not endorse the posting of false information. If you have made a false posting on our website previously and wish that your prior post be removed, submit a notarized letter outlining the details below:

Notarized letter must include the following:

•A statement that you are the user who posted the information that you now seek to remove;

•A statement that the information previously posted by you was incorrect at the time it was posted;

•Your full name, mailing address, email address and signature;

•The URL (Address) of the subject post as it appears on PissedConsumer.com;

•The statement "I declare under penalty of perjury that the information provided in this request is true and accurate to the best of my knowledge."

•Legible notary stamp (please make sure we can read commission or id number)

My offer remains the same, Remove your Post and So will I Mr. Gorman.

Nice to see that you and Keisha posted listings on RipOffReport over a payment vs. disputing your claim in small claims court. Why don't you remove the RipOffReport? Oh wait it's impossible.

Instead of looking into resolving the business dispute that arose, you chose to fire at us online first.

Now anyone who has anything in their past or anything personal will read this thread and now that you will harass them in order to get your way. You guys just don't seem to get it.

I don't care how many time you call me a "sex offender" or a "rapist." This just makes your company look so unbelievable bad.

Please stop harassing me. Legal has contacted you and advised that we are filing suit. Let's handle this in court.

Mr Gorman, I don't want your money nor have I ever asked you for it. I am not a bill collector nor-funny enuff-in Keisha's employment as a bill collector of any kind.

My only interest has been the removal of your vile post which is full of lies and degrading statements aimed at Keisha. I have fought your post by posting the truth about you. It is unfortunate that in the past you chose to make such vile and unscrupulous decision, which in turn had you convicted of the offense of Rape, which require you to register as a Sex Offender.

If you wish to unjustly accuse me of anything in a court of law, do so.

I have always offered you the simple solution of removing your post and no longer continuing your smear campaign of a work at home Mom who also happens to be a great web designer.

I again offer you the same resolution, Remove your post and end this.

All future clients/former clients will read this thread.

This matter is going to court, where all disputes should go.

When your clients/potential clients research your firm or you online, this is what they'll read.

CAVEAT: Keisha Ruff and her partner Steven Yaniz are posting defamatory comments online about their former customers. Keisha has vicarious liability for what Steven posts. Instead of handling a billing dispute with her former clients in small claims court, Keisha attempted to extort her former client online by spinning facts and then publishing them in a defamatory manner online.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH HER. Not just because her design work is subpar, but because she is very unprofessional.

Remove your post and profile from the forum and I will do the same. And before you go to the whole blackmail thing, this is an amicable agreement I offer you to settle this issue.

By the way, this is easily resolved by removing the vile review Your Client put up online. Not only is it filled with insults but also lies. Your client has called others Skank, trailer trash and several other names. So, yeah that Judge you file all the posts with I am sure will be very happy to see you.

You have posted that Keisha commited fraud, That she is a Skank, That she stole, and much much more. So send that letter, call that Judge and remember to advise the Parole Officer in charge of your client that he was online Defaming a Mother and standing on the *** of threatening her. I am sure that Keisha felt terrorized by the actions and conversations your client had with her and about her. This terror could be misconstrued as threats of harm, Harrassment and possibly even stalking-since he posted his lies online-I am quite sure anyone supervising a Convicted Rapist wil lbe thrilled to hear this from a Work at Home Mom trying to mke a living.

So here's the deal:

Remove your post and profile from the forum and I will do the same. And before you go to the whole blackmail thing, this is an amicable agreement I offer you to settle this disapreement.

By the way, you are required to tell people about being registered, so file what you want.

Be advised, not only am I posting the truth about you Mr. Gorman but it is a fact. You were in Prison for RAPE.

Are you registered now?

Does your family know the truth?

How about your friends and coworkers who may expose their children to you?

Has your victim been informed of your whereabouts for her own safety?

Go ahead send a letter, I will do with it the same that I did with the last one, throw it away. By all means lets step before a Judge so you can explain how this information is false.

View more comments (17)