The Diamond Connection - Diamonds Fall Out Of Ring

In Sept. 2010, my fiance proposed to me with a beautiful white gold diamond ring from The Diamond Connection in San Diego. It is beautiful but the diamonds around the center diamond started falling out within days of wearing it. I have been without my for many weeks every time a diamond falls out and the ring goes back for a repair. The scary part is that it keeps happening. The same diamonds pop out. I am sick of it. We cannot get a refund because we've had the ring repaired. The two guys that run the store (I think they are brothers) keep telling me this is rare and never happens. They keep trying to convince me that this is a fluke. I don't buy it. If my diamonds are just falling out of the ring, there have to be other customers that have experienced the same. I don't know if they repair rings at the store but it keeps happening. What kind of place is this? Is it normal for diamonds to keep falling out of rings? I don't think so. I don't wear the ring to work and if I am doing something that could damage the ring, I take it off before hand. I rarely wear it at all now. Total waste. We plan on buying a better ring from a more reputable jeweler in San Diego. If there is any other person out there who has experinced this, I encourage you to leave a complaint here. The shop should be shut down.
ID