CVS COUPON RIP OFF

CVS Caremark #554862
Oh...and I would love to contact this friggin major corporation on a Saturday- but customer service is not in? Nice way to take care of your customers! 8)

CVS COUPON RIP OFF

CVS Caremark #554860
Thank you for your post....I can beat it
I went to CVS today with a 25% off coupon- mind you, I spend about 300 -400 a month at CVS...I have loved the place...
Took coupon, went to register and guess what? I am told that the coupon does not match my card....really?...I must have gotten married and have not met the guy...
So, I get shorted out of almost 5.00-call the manager when I get home and finally get an offer to come back in...too bad he was not called to the register when I was in the crapbowl feeling like a thief.
Go in...it is too busy...go back and I find out in line that this happened to people after I came.
Wow...how nice. The girl explained that she would have to cancel and rering everything up...you know..I won't be a burden to CVS any lobger- I'll pay more and go elsewhere....shove your worthless coupons...oh, and I did contact the BBB
comment to review:

Home Depot in Bloomfield, CT-The Worst!!

Home Depot #554855
I am writing this in October of 2012.
I went to get a bathroom done through this store.
They use one contractor whose communication skills and customer service leave a great deal to be desired.
If you are going to the Home Depot in Bloomfield , CT DO NOT GET A BATHROOM DONE THROUGH THEM!!!