ACLEPSA just steal your money

It is more than two months that I order pils for my hernia to ACLEPSA via internet and still waiting. When asking by phone there is always a "good" excuse, like... system is down, they will come, please be patient... but always refused to give me a tracking number, registered air mail has it, what make me think something fishi here. I never got reimboursed even asking, they just took my money. First emails (2) got repply, next 7 just no reply at all. Because of their actitude I firmly think that ACLEPSA is nothing but a nest of robbers.

I placed an order at Aclepsa.com and it took almost three months before the perscription actually got to me. I've been taking the fertility drugs for four months now and to be honest they're not working and I'm starting to wonder what the pills really are because the packaging and look of the pills doesn't look anything like what I see online.

Big time scam. they have several other web sites but are all the same place. ex internationalpharmacy.com is the same company.

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM! buyer beware if it sounds too good to be true it's because it is

ID