SpeedySigns.com Draconian Fees and Useless Return Policy

I wanted to put gold house numbers on the transom above my front door. I figured adhesive vinyl lettering would be easy and effective. Unfortunately, I made the mistake of using Speedysigns.com for my custom lettering needs. In my opinion: They are not very "speedy" They are very expensive The quality of their product is poor Their customer service is terrible They have draconian fees and unworkable return policies First, the colors you select on their order form are different from what you get. I wanted gold numbers with a black outline (so it would look like antique gold leaf). So, I selected "gold metallic". But according to their difficult-to-use, convoluted, online ordering monstrosity, "borders are not available with specialty materials". Fine, I would just use the plain "gold" instead of metallic gold. But what looks gold on the website is a "rotten mustard" color on the final product. Why do I want that above my front door? Second, the window graphics ship in a cardboard tube that's stapled closed. But the staples are actually through the vinyl sign itself! Great packing job, guys. Finally, Speedy Signs claims that installation is easy. But do they include any instructions? No. I'm not a complete ***, so tried to make do without instructions. But during my failed attempts, the vinyl numbers kept rolling up on themselves, sticking to each other, and finally just falling off the glass. Worse, the vinyl lettering leaves nasty gunk on the window that is near impossible to clean off. So, the product was not what I wanted, was poorly packed with no instructions, and was impossible to install.
ID