Resolved
Dean Graziosi's reply to:

Resolved: Dean Graziosi - Charged $197 and I don't know why!!!

We are very excited you purchased Dean’s life changing book, Millionaire Success Habits! And on behalf of Dean, we want to welcome you to the DG family! We also appreciate the opportunity to address your complaint. I am sorry if there was any confusion during the purchase process. Dean is always trying to over deliver with his products and courses. Dean believes they can be very powerful when bundled together. I am so glad we were able to resolve this issue immediately and thank you for allowing us to service your needs.
ID
Product
Dean Graziosi Subscription
Cons
  • Being charged unknown fees
Reason of review
Pricing issue
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Update by user Feb 06, 2019

The Dean Graziosi organization issued a full refund for the amount charged within a day, it was a very easy process.

Original review posted by user Jan 07, 2019

I paid to receive the free copy of his book Millionaire success habits. However, a few days later I noticed that I had also been charged $197.

I'm extremely confused as to why, so I'm looking to get a refund ASAP!! I remember being offered a whole bunch of subscriptions and becoming a member to his inner circle I believe. But as I was being offered all of these things I kept on reclining and skipping them. I eventually got to the place where it was confirmed that the book was on its way.

So I rested easy, thinking that I had only spent $8 for a $20 book.

I'm currently working on real estate investing so I thought this would be a good read for my education. It turns out that they're also trying to take your money with no explanation, unfortunately.