Choice Home Warranty's reply to:

Choice Home Warranty - My new furnace they had installed by a suspect company just stopped working.

We strive to provide the best customer experience; therefore, we regret to hear that you were not satisfied with the service provided by our technician. We are making every effort to enhance the customer experience; therefore, we have submitted your feedback to the Director of Vendor Relations, who will review this matter accordingly.
ID
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Verified Reviewer

Contractor messy and unprofessional as so was the services from Choice Warranty. Had new furnace install , had problems since day one.

Last week it quick working. The contractor is saying its the thermostat, I'm told that any time you install a new furnace you install a new compatible thermostat which was not done. But before that , he said it wasn't working because a fuse had blown and then again because some wires were crossed.

Still, no working furnace. Thank you Choice warranty who call me 10 times a day asking me to renew.

User's recommendation: I would never recommend to anyone.