Verizon - I am pissed

I requested a phone service from Verizon through online on November 29, 2007 before I move to my new home address. There was an offer for Verizon freedom essential plus verizon high internet service, which I signed off. After this order, I called up Verizon customer service for another reason but again I told them about the order service I made. The activation was to be made on December 3, 2007, but unfortunately there was no dialtone on my line. Called up customer service and reported this and a serviceman was scheduled to come on a weekday Dec. 11 but there's no one to let them in so sked on weekend Dec. 15. A serviceman arrived around 5 pm and check the wiring in my room, in the main phone box of the house and then on the telephone post outside. Said cannot fix it on the post since it is dangerous and the ladder cannot reach it. Next repairman(John) came Dec.18, again said the same thingand left a note stating it's like a skating rink have to wait for a week for ice to melt( The third one person (Richard) called my work # unexpectedly and said he will check the problem. This time he confirmed the problem was in cable from the post to the phone line. Another group will take of it. I asked if I need to make an appointment and he said no since no need to access the apartment. I've been calling them on my cellphone when I get home at night and because of this has exceeded my minutes limit because my server charges also 1-800 #s. Verizon has already sent a bill and Icalled billing to tell them about it. they say pay the bill for this Dec. and adjustment will be made on the nexrt billing statement. This has taken a lot of my time and effort to call them. Their customer sevice, billing as well as repair dept. don't communicate with each other. I do e-mail them and their response is of no help. The phone # in question is 210-656-****. Need to get my landline working before I pay the bill.

unless you are a hacker, you to track down an ip adress through the isp (internet service provider) ie. comcast, verizon

ID