Restoration Hardware - Failed furniture delivery with no resolution

I purchase two bedrooms from Restoration Hardware during their 'Friends and Family' event. The 20% off really just covered the tax and shipping [which is 10%+ of your order], so the cost was still substantial. The furniture was delivered to the wrong address. I had noticed this is confimation emails that the delivery address was wrong and delat three times with the company to fix before delivery. RH had already noticed the error and had said that a fix was in the system before I even contacted them the first time. I spoke to approx 7 people in Customer Service and in the store to resolve the issue. THe furniture was never delivered, I never received update calls within 24 hours as promised, I never received any credits promised due to the error, I never received a gift certificate promised because of the on-going errors. Upon cancellation of the order, I received three calls from Customer Service asking if I wanted to continue with the order. Restoration Hardware [RH] did not honor any of their promises to me in calls, credits, or eventually the order. They did, however, manage to charge my credit card and waste numerous hours of phone calls to straighten out a problem that they already knew about. I truly believe that there was no intention of filling the order due to the numerous promises of credit and gift certificates making the transaction unprofitable. I think they never shipped to save any loss and did not care about the customer. I did not hear from Customer Service until after I cancelled the order and never got a call from the delivery company to delivery at the proper address. Beware; if they make a costly mistake, you will probably not get your purchase and waste a lot of time and money.

From which metro market did this occur ?

ID
#209876 Review #209876 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Arlington, Virginia