The Tax Club rip off

TheTaxClub #323042
If you have not been able to get a refund, please contact me. Maybe I can help. Please review our site. utahconsumeradvocate.com

Jon
comment to review:

IKONGO and their group of fraudulent companies scammed my disabled, senior mother out of $65,000!

Ikongo #323040
Jmcphee

I hope you were able to get a refund from these companies. If not, please contact me. I may be able to help. This is absolutely ridiculous. Don't let them get away with this. utahconsumeradvocate.com

Jon

The Tax Club Overcharged for Services

TheTaxClub #218196
Liony, contact me if you haven't been successful in getting this resolved with the tax club. I can help.

comment to review:

Ripped me off by misrepresenting their services!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheTaxClub #218190
Fortunately, there are ways to get your money back from these guys. I have heard so many stories about The Tax Club, it's ridiculous. Hopefully, you have been able to get your money back from them. I'm working with a client now that invested with The Tax Club and we're hoping for the best. Let me know if you would like some help.

The Tax Club - ill-informed and outright liars

TheTaxClub #218187
PMI is not wholly owned by Graziosi. Graziosi is a partner of PMI. He is a big account of their company, but does not own them. My experience has shown that the Department of Consumer Protection or AG offices don't force the companies to issue refunds, since most of you who enter these programs have signed agreements. It's a tough call for the state since they are trying to balance helping the consumers in their state as well as not impede a free capitalistic society. There are real solutions that don't involve contacting the state for help. I could go on and on...

If you want more information, please contact me at www.utahconsumeradvocate.com

Thrive Learning Ins. Ripoff

Thrive Learning #218184
Unfortunately Utah is considered the scam capital of the US. We're trying to fight the good fight for those who have been taken advantage of.

Newtome had it right by quoting the governmental action by the Utah DCP...

5. Both the Division and Thrive agree that, should Thrive fail to provide the disclosures outlined above to a particular purchaser and/or transaction, Thrive shall fully refund the purchaser and/or cancel the transaction.

Hopefully, you tried this with the Utah DCP. If not, there's your solution.

If you need more help, let me know.