Hendrick Chevrolet Cary - This company sucks!!

Update by user Dec 30, 2018

I won't stop here either. I will take this further.

Original review posted by user Dec 30, 2018
I purchased 2015 Chevy Cruz that advertised this car with navigation. Never had navigation before but i bought it and took it home and tried to program it and find out it doesn't have it unless u purchase onstar! The paper doesn't say "Onstar Navigation ". It says Navigation!! I still have the paper too. Then to top this off they have digital signing of paperwork and never recieved thumb drive or paperwork and my 10 days are up to return the car if something is wrong. What happens if the paperwork is screwed up and its not what i was supposed to have signed and my 10 days are up??? I've had the car about 4 weeks now. Then the tags were not what it was supposed to be. I didn't get the right tags i told them to order. Even gave them what the DMV gave to me and they can't even get that right! I will never buy anything from this dealership again and i will put the word out there about my experience with them!!

The OnStar ripoff scenario is the child of GM, not the dealership. Same with Volvo ; you can't use the built in garage door opener unless you buy their monthly baloney extra cost add on group.

That extra junk causes extra trouble. As far as a clerical foulup ; it happens.

@Anonymous

I contacted GM. They said Hendricks owns their own company and just sells GM vehicles so they can't really do anything which is a crock of bull.

Someone is responsible for ripping people off. Whichever and whoever needs to quit false advertising and give us the paperwork we signed.

View more comments (1)